Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:59 am

klt8144 wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
bro..mizzy,, congrats on your success Very Happy

KLT, Mizzy learning from you now.. He is very LUCKY! ROFL

Hey bro.. no need to learn from me lah.. very soon I will drop to Div 2...

Cowboy Tan, there are 15 golfers below you, you'd have to lose 4 challenges (from players below you) in a row to come down.

There is a reason why the committee put you at no. 21 on Div 1 leh. Come on now, earn your rank bro Laughing

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:04 am

PS, if anybody challenging him includes $$$ into the challenge, I am sure his ranking will go shooting up one.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:08 am

I have to humbly withdraw from the League. I don't think I play often enough to take part or to give anyone a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:19 am

Technospaz wrote:
I have to humbly withdraw from the League. I don't think I play often enough to take part or to give anyone a real challenge.

TS, once a month will do. 6 games in 6 months shudnt be an issue right?. I plan to play 8 games myself. Just try it first bro
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:23 am

Technospaz wrote:

No worries bro..Max challenges at 4 and min 1 a month.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:24 am

wah got maximum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:42 am

Technospaz wrote:

This coming from someone putting every drive in the fairway and out driving me and corn on some holes?????
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:49 am

mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

This coming from someone putting every drive in the fairway and out driving me and corn on some holes?????

And then flubbing the iron shots, playing tennis with the green-side bunkers and 3-putting several holes.

Sigh...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 am

Technospaz wrote:
mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

And then flubbing the iron shots, playing tennis with the green-side bunkers and 3-putting several holes.

Sigh...

TS this happens to the best of us too. Its all my fault!!! Please don't give up. Sad
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

Technospaz wrote:
mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Sigh...

hi bro

I guess i would be next to join you , withdrawing from the league
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:01 am

mloy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Sigh...

TS this happens to the best of us too. Its all my fault!!! Please don't give up. Sad

Your fault? No way, Mon! It was my fault, for neglecting my golf game.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:02 am

Technospaz wrote:
mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Sigh...

this one can fix one.. just challenge a few more times.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:22 am

mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Sigh...

this one can fix one.. just challenge a few more times.. What a Face

Wah Mizzy in challenging mood ah.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:23 am

Technospaz wrote:
mizzy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Sigh...

TS, relax, have a few more games to get back to the swing of times. Once done, I see you moving up the division beri beri fast... Beer
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Division 2

39) Dtan
40) boboking
41) Frostee
42) Sandkie
43) Mizzy
44) Markteo
45) Ping
46) Spiceoflife
47) Corn
48) wilkang
49) Eiji
50) Daveaha
51) Mloy
52) Jgoh
53) mtbdude
54) toto
55) WMF
56) Technospaz
57) Nientsu
58) CCC
59) DWKid
60) Golf_Snowman

Week 16 - 22 May

WMF vs Daveaha
MTB vs Eiji

Last edited by wilkang on Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:20 pm

this weekend will be my first time playing with Mizzy, please show me you standard hor, then i see if i got chance. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Playin occ?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Shitzz...Mizzy out of my range...

Needs to move my butt...one more week for ping2 to prepare.
Corn just got whipped by Mizzy...let him recuperate.
I think the next best choice is Spiceoflife with her new arsenal of mizunos.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:37 pm

mizzy in your range la.

yes kian, playing occ.
Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm

y no one wants to challenge me? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:49 pm

mark,

If I lose to frostee next week, you can play me for the no.41 rank at Horizon Hills. Sunday June 5th. AM tee time. Let me secure my visa and pls mark your calendar.

Will, if you beat spiceoflife, then we can have our own match at you know where come end June.

not bad eh, I shud be able to clock up 3 league games in the next 5 weeks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Mark. U should challenge someone on top. U belong in div 1
Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:52 pm

pushslice wrote:
mark,

If I lose to frostee next week, you can play me for the no.41 rank at Horizon Hills. Sunday June 5th. AM tee time. Let me secure my visa and pls mark your calendar.

Will, if you beat spiceoflife, then we can have our own match at you know where come end June.

not bad eh, I shud be able to clock up 3 league games in the next 5 weeks! Laughing

okay sui.. ill go sharpen my irons ..

Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Mark. U should challenge someone on top. U belong in div 1

you guys too far up le..
cant touch yet

Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:56 pm

eiji wrote:
I am pretty free next week. Anyone wanna challenge me or up for a challenge within reach from me? Win lose don't matter to me just want to have a good game.

Eiji,
Wanna play tomorrow? I think you are within my reach.
My Choice - We can play at Poresia or Tanjong Puteri, am or pm.
Your choice also can..

jgoh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next