Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Ya..cos you will not be challenging anyone this weekend..else my strategy will work. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:05 pm

wilkang wrote:
Ya..cos you will not be challenging anyone this weekend..else my strategy will work. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

lol! So your strategy backfired then. Razz
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Not yet..which means i have to beat Mizzy...
Slim chance Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:08 pm

mloy wrote:
wilkang wrote:
Of cos not...looking at those above me..i have only corn or mizzy.
Why them you may ask??

I think it's only logical to lose to them and of cos slightly lighter for my ego to take.
Main objective is to drop lower..best below Mloy..And i don't have to always look down into the murky buaya filled waters.

lol!

You challenge mizzy and if you lose you will drop two rung and guess what..... you will be one rung above me. Looking up I can see your legs kicking away... so enticing. Hmmmm yummy. hahahhaha...

since you are below Wilkang, from your view, which part is yummy?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:10 pm

wilkang wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
So in the case of Frostee vs Pushslice... Pushslice has to give 2-2...

Bwahahaha... Good luck to you Panji!!!!!!!

Ya...Frostee mai run so fast..else i got no chance to challenge you... Laughing Laughing

if you really want to keep frostee in div 2 then give me support leh. I will hold down the fort as best as i can, my only hope is that frostee is a bit rusty, hasnt played much. Her last submitted scores to mgk were few months back:D
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:11 pm

when a buayee look at buaya from below....hmmm....if guess only the 'crocodile' will know...we mortal will never understand....

let both buaya and buayee sort it out themself...haha
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
mloy wrote:
wilkang wrote:
Of cos not...looking at those above me..i have only corn or mizzy.
Why them you may ask??

I think it's only logical to lose to them and of cos slightly lighter for my ego to take.
Main objective is to drop lower..best below Mloy..And i don't have to always look down into the murky buaya filled waters.

lol!

You challenge mizzy and if you lose you will drop two rung and guess what..... you will be one rung above me. Looking up I can see your legs kicking away... so enticing. Hmmmm yummy. hahahhaha...

since you are below Wilkang, from your view, which part is yummy?

What else.... but since I am so far below its look so small.

Not what you are thinking. I was referring to his stomach. clown
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:20 pm

I thought you are referring to his....

toes.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:21 pm

And some says this is the friendliest division.

Sad
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm

pushslice wrote:
wilkang wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
So in the case of Frostee vs Pushslice... Pushslice has to give 2-2...

Bwahahaha... Good luck to you Panji!!!!!!!

Ya...Frostee mai run so fast..else i got no chance to challenge you... Laughing Laughing

if you really want to keep frostee in div 2 then give me support leh. I will hold down the fort as best as i can, my only hope is that frostee is a bit rusty, hasnt played much. Her last submitted scores to mgk were few months back:D

How about the usual practice round on the par 3 course this sat?? Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:38 pm

This is so unreal. How come I'm on the 50th place ?!?!? So kelong one... I shd be on the 59th or 60th !!!! Can't be above mloy and TS, CCC, etc... Mloy shd give me 3-3 in the next game liao, can't be I'm above her....

Like this has to go for mountain training liao.... OCC tonight ? Guys ? Anyone ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Bro, why Go OCC when you can go SSN?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Bro, why Go OCC when you can go SSN?

psst....secret training lah. Razz
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Pwah!!!!!
Live reporting from SSN.......

.....Corn is no easy fodder, wilkang.
He is super duper eager to defend his position and is hitting solidly!

And my LC bro, the 25 kid just got a secret weapon from Duffy and hitting very consistently.

This is not the friendliest division hor.

Cool
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:36 am

due to competitive juices, people are already practicing hard. imagine trying to keep your game in tip top shape for 6 months lor

the league hasn't started yet but it's already giving benefits to our golf.

and then there's official bookie some more Laughing

Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:21 am

asahi wrote:
Pwah!!!!!

And my LC bro, the 25 kid just got a secret weapon from Duffy and hitting very consistently.

Cool

I've got Division 1 top rank golfer to give me advise.... everything swee swee boh chau chwee...
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

asahi wrote:
Pwah!!!!!

Cool

Fwah...sure sounds like fun.

So corn..Sunday are you available for the challenge?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:01 am

wilkang wrote:
asahi wrote:
Pwah!!!!!

Cool

You've got PM.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:13 am

So fast!!!

Dave when is our match?????
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:21 am

wilkang wrote:
asahi wrote:
Pwah!!!!!

Cool

where are u guys playing? we got 2 more slot for tanjong puteri A course..
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:29 am

watermyforrest wrote:
So fast!!!

wmf, that's 5 ranks, skipping mtbdude and mloy

are you setting your goals high or do you think Dave is overpriced at 50th? Laughing
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:31 am

pushslice wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
So fast!!!

wmf, that's 5 ranks, skipping mtbdude and mloy

are you setting your goals high or do you think Dave is overpriced at 50th? Laughing

haha...go for it WMF

at most, you come join me ...bottom here is nice and cool....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:36 am

i am going to talk to wilkang about this....

the last 3 person of Div 2 will have to buy dinner for the entire Div 2 players at the end of season.....

i am very sure players from #40-#57 dun mind at all.....
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:38 am

wahahaha...see la snowman...you think sit down there liang liang can blow wind ah...slowly wait hor.. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:43 am

wilkang wrote:
wahahaha...see la snowman...you think sit down there liang liang can blow wind ah...slowly wait hor.. Laughing Laughing

i take it as u concur with my suggestion.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next