Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm

cant play tomorrow Jgoh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:13 pm

markteo wrote:
pushslice wrote:
mark,

If I lose to frostee next week, you can play me for the no.41 rank at Horizon Hills. Sunday June 5th. AM tee time. Let me secure my visa and pls mark your calendar.

Will, if you beat spiceoflife, then we can have our own match at you know where come end June.

not bad eh, I shud be able to clock up 3 league games in the next 5 weeks! Laughing

okay sui.. ill go sharpen my irons ..

btw, if you manage to go beyond no. 41 cum june 5th, then it could be my challenge to you Laughing

Who's got the intel on Mark? Aloy...pm me pls..thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:20 pm

np eiji
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:26 pm

eiji wrote:
this weekend will be my first time playing with Mizzy, please show me you standard hor, then i see if i got chance. Laughing

shit.. eiji and mtbdude now gunning for me.. die..
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:27 pm

mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:
this weekend will be my first time playing with Mizzy, please show me you standard hor, then i see if i got chance. Laughing

And me too... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm

pushslice wrote:
markteo wrote:
pushslice wrote:
mark,

If I lose to frostee next week, you can play me for the no.41 rank at Horizon Hills. Sunday June 5th. AM tee time. Let me secure my visa and pls mark your calendar.

Will, if you beat spiceoflife, then we can have our own match at you know where come end June.

not bad eh, I shud be able to clock up 3 league games in the next 5 weeks! Laughing

okay sui.. ill go sharpen my irons ..

btw, if you manage to go beyond no. 41 cum june 5th, then it could be my challenge to you Laughing

Who's got the intel on Mark? Aloy...pm me pls..thanks buddy

No need pm la. Mark teo is a strong n young player. He deserves to be in div 1. His in the high 80s to low 90s range.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:39 pm

wilkang wrote:
mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:

i feel so WANTED now.. affraid
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:

I recall somebody telling me on Sunday that all the rest of his flight still trying to get on the green and whereas he is already on the green for sometime.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

mizzy wrote:
wilkang wrote:
mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:

I want to challenge you on the Spectators Division Can? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
wilkang wrote:
mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:

I want to challenge you on the Spectators Division Can? Very Happy

bro,

i join u on the spectator div....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:51 pm

blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:

I recall somebody telling me on Sunday that all the rest of his flight still trying to get on the green and whereas he is already on the green for sometime.... Suspect

mizzy don't worry, i am still far from you...after this weekend i might be too low to challenge you, but i can start to challenge Mloy first! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:59 pm

eiji wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
eiji wrote:

mizzy don't worry, i am still far from you...after this weekend i might be too low to challenge you, but i can start to challenge Mloy first! Twisted Evil

Eiji,
Can I challenge you and Mloy too!
I just need to beat anyone to get position higher sunny
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm

you can check with Mloy for a challenge, mtb already issued me one and its on for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Just when i thought that this is truly a friendly division, the war starts to erupt
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

WMF, thsi Division is not the friendliest.....It shud be rename, the Deadliest Division...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Just when i thought that this is truly a friendly division, the war starts to erupt

WMF, Spectators Div beri beri friendly one.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

blee2007 wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:

WMF, Spectators Div beri beri friendly one.. ROFL

i'm joining the Spectator div.....wilkang, u know what to do ar !!....haha

blee, i'm joining u soon....
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm

I would like to confer 2 titles which i feel is really suitable...

Wizard W/ shit stirring wand- blee2007
Apprentice W/ shit stirring wand- Snowman

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:21 pm

wilkang wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Does it comes with Pro Vx balls? ROFL
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:30 pm

blee2007 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Does it comes with Pro Vx balls? ROFL

i'm not that greedy lah....i just wan the new Nike balls...haha
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:31 pm

i get you all hock chew fishballs..2 layer..inside got meat core.. bounce

lol!
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

sounds good...your treat ar !!
place, date, time !!
haha !!!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:38 pm

wilkang wrote:

lol!

Soft Feel or Distance? ROFL
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:42 pm

blee2007 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

lol!

inside meat core means hard la.. means distance lah..
you want soft feel must inside have fat lor
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm

mizzy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

lol!

inside meat core means hard la.. means distance lah..
you want soft feel must inside have fat lor

Maybe is fatty meat core? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next