Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:27 pm

eiji wrote:
you can check with Mloy for a challenge, mtb already issued me one and its on for Sunday.

eiji don't let your guard down with this dude. pirat
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Wah this Division is best... Bob maybe you are right... This is truly the deadliest division after all... Got buayas/buayees, wizards, apperentices, deadly sistas, etc... Pick your challenge really really carefully... 2 challengers have tasted bad medicine... Looks like my turn soon...

Last edited by watermyforrest on Mon May 16, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm

mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:
you can check with Mloy for a challenge, mtb already issued me one and its on for Sunday.

dont worry. i lose already straight away challenge you
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:26 pm

eiji wrote:
mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:

Okay. I am prepared to go down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Cannot get challenges done this week.... everybody busy going up nobody play with 59 Razz

Probably must put some incentive ah? Vegas vs 59?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:34 pm

eiji wrote:
mloy wrote:
eiji wrote:

Me likey. cheers
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:00 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
Cannot get challenges done this week.... everybody busy going up nobody play with 59 Razz

Do you want to join my flight in Poresia this Sunday (early morning)?. Beat me and you can try to take over my 52nd position. No vegas, 5 5 10 is fine cheers
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

JGoh wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:

Do you want to join my flight in Poresia this Sunday (early morning)?. Beat me and you can try to take over my 52nd position. No vegas, 5 5 10 is fine cheers

Bro thanks - pm'ed you!

Not about the rank la... I just don't wanna get "relegated" (aka kicked out by OC) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:09 am

Oeh btw - can someone tell me what bro CCC's long nick? Can't find it le...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:37 am

DimWit Kid wrote:

ChinChianChun
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:38 am

JGoh wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:

Hi JGoh, are you a member at poresia? Do join us for a friendly game someday, JimmyChoo, Asahi, Nientsu and myself plays there most saturdays morning. You are free to challenge and of us or invite us to challenge you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:53 am

DimWit Kid wrote:

Bro, don't find me lah, WMF is a much much more worthy, satisfying and fun target to challenge. Just ask Nientsu, i am like Tofu, bland, tasteless and too easy to swallow, no kick! albino lol!
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:15 am

CCC: Don tok cok la. U on sat just Panjan only.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

chinchiachun wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:

Bro, don't find me lah, WMF is a much much more worthy, satisfying and fun target to challenge. Just ask Nientsu, i am like Tofu, bland, tasteless and too easy to swallow, no kick! albino lol!

Wah lau eh... Si beh buaya, macam Zhuge Liang's ruse to sound weak then makan the attacker... Just only say:

chinchiachun wrote:
... You are free to challenge and of us or invite us to challenge you. Twisted Evil

Small bets he entertain and will lose to maintain his position in this meat haven... Then suddenly big betting challenger come and find themselves withdrawing money from the nearest atm... affraid
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

nientsu wrote:
CCC: Don tok cok la. U on sat just Panjan only.

Bro, your game have improved a lot lah... That's why can win.... But to bring out the best from bro CCC, must bet big big... The bigger the bet, the better his game...
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:19 am

Looking at this league... maybe I should follow TS footsteps... due to my inability and inflexibility of getting a game...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:22 am

Um... what has ts done?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:24 am

daveaha wrote:
Looking at this league... maybe I should follow TS footsteps... due to my inability and inflexibility of getting a game...

Challenge Mizzy la. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:25 am

DimWit Kid wrote:
Um... what has ts done?

"Step down" from the league bro...

But let's see how it goes as this require only one game per month....
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:39 am

Bro... Going down without a fight?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:05 am

watermyforrest wrote:
Bro... Going down without a fight?

Our game remains unchanged. Afterwards MTB also in the line. Afterwards - not sure whether can get anymore game or not... hahaha
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:19 am

Aiya once a month mah... 24th is for this month, game with mtb for June... See you have lots of time lah...
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:24 am

Bro Dave

At most we challenge in NSRCC par 3. 9 holes. That one can rite?? (i think??)
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:08 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Aiya once a month mah... 24th is for this month, game with mtb for June... See you have lots of time lah...

Eh.... bro, dun forget me leh...

Am I next in the line ?...please give chance, else I would have to relegate myself from the league liao...

So depress !!
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:22 pm

golf snowman, why dun u challenge me.... easier to beat and about to be relegated too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next