Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm

When I went offline for awhile, my ears felt very hot... I suspect got ppl talking about me... True enuff... Must say Dan and Eric were spot on for this shaft... Despite all his effort in trying to hide it and offering all sort of other exotic shafts, i was able to wrench it off his grips by distracting him with the packet of duck rice... Worth it... Truly worth it... Once again a darned great golf investment supplied by BFG.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:43 pm

daveaha wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
Dun worry, I am already a regular blood donor... just contact HSA, they know my blood types and will pack them nicely...

Ping_Ping: practice your drivers and woods ah... it can get very tiring if everytime I have to let you shoot your second shots first... Rolling Eyes
Hmm... maybe I have to use hybrid or irons, then we can have second shots together...

Sibei hao lian..... Razz Razz Razz

Last game, the three of us took driver, and WMF took his woods....

And he outdrive all of us.... again and again...

aiya, let me play with him lah... i'll put him in his place... after all, he is a short hitter... tongue
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Ahem... Let's start by posting in the right division... tongue
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:50 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
When I went offline for awhile, my ears felt very hot... I suspect got ppl talking about me... True enuff... Must say Dan and Eric were spot on for this shaft... Despite all his effort in trying to hide it and offering all sort of other exotic shafts, i was able to wrench it off his grips by distracting him with the packet of duck rice... Worth it... Truly worth it... Once again a darned great golf investment supplied by BFG.

I think it's about time I visit the den more often... maybe I can get a slice of WMF's luck Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm

haha... too bad... this is trash talk central....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm

and if you'd like, i can drop down to div 2 and play even with you!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Bwahaha... Can't argue with that... and some people wonders why is this division so happenings... Laughing
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:57 pm

shamusan wrote:

I certainly am looking forward to that...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:01 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
shamusan wrote:

once sham gets his game with a certain someone, i am sure he will engineer his way to div 2 to challenge you
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:31 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Dun worry, I am already a regular blood donor... just contact HSA, they know my blood types and will pack them nicely...

Ping_Ping: practice your drivers and woods ah... it can get very tiring if everytime I have to let you shoot your second shots first... Rolling Eyes
Hmm... maybe I have to use hybrid or irons, then we can have second shots together...

I see someone trying to bully my sister ehh..
Since u hit so long.. I also scared.. I play red tee and u play back tee then we
Play even ok?? Or u wanna gimme strokes also can Smile
Hopefully I won't have to let you wait so long Smile
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:23 am

JL wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:

I see someone trying to bully my sister ehh..
Since u hit so long.. I also scared.. I play red tee and u play back tee then we
Play even ok?? Or u wanna gimme strokes also can Smile
Hopefully I won't have to let you wait so long Smile

Pls lah ... Stay in your division... It's getting too crowded in here Razz
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:24 am

eiji wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
shamusan wrote:

once sham gets his game with a certain someone, i am sure he will engineer his way to div 2 to challenge you

Still the same response: I am looking forward to that...
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:41 am

why do i have this feeling that WMF is now the "most wanted" by many in all 3 divisions?

Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:50 am

that is because many are trying to stop him from moving closer to frostee....haha !!!

but i have the feeling that WMF will cheong all the way, overcome all obstacles and tell frostee in her face "Dear, I come already"...haha !!!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:30 am

Haha. I'm just waiting for wmf to challenge me.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:19 am

If wmf can reach shamusan from where he started, he win already. League MVP! Laughing

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:47 am

ping_ping wrote:
why do i have this feeling that WMF is now the "most wanted" by many in all 3 divisions?

I think 2 Div only.... From where we are... we can hardly see him... maybe can see some slight reflections if the light is shining correctly..... Smile
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:15 am

Haha.. I might have to meet him in div 2...
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:17 am

how come i can smell the "huo yao wei".....

so scary......
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:27 am

ping_ping wrote:

Maybe he talks the most. Maybe he win eiji and daveaha and climb up so fast so have the right to brag? Maybe he more confident now? So many maybes....

WMF, hope I can challenge you before you climb up, out of reach from me. Always wanted to have a game with you.

Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:30 am

he's above me now, i can challenge him, since mloy not free, i can challenge WMF instead. but let me try and hold off CCC first, everyone is warning me about him...looks like i need to pick up my slack.

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:35 am

jaketang wrote:
how come i can smell the "huo yao wei".....

so scary......

Jake, seems like toto is candidate for inactive list, so be prepared lor, we wait for you Laughing
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:42 am

Eiji, keywords for CCC are back scrub and ice cream.
Hehe
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:43 am

Thats not how i play my game, i dun use distractions, i rather beat CCC when he is playing his best.

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:47 am

eiji wrote:
Thats not how i play my game, i dun use distractions, i rather beat CCC when he is playing his best.

Excellent, see, my usual sunday kakis all got standard one..... but then again.. its CCC we are talking about... its a thin red line between best and worst. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next