Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!

Go down 
+74
pushslice
watermyforrest
i
DRGjr72
ethee
ping_ping
katherinechiok
Chioster
golftortoise
pngstream
and68low
pretty woman
S70B
GoLagiSlow
bian1980
CoastGuy
golfool2009
clarencekim
Shanks!
apSG
Bite
mtbdude74
klt8144
renode
bogeyman72
mengteck71
JGoh
4dtoto
duffader
TheFocalPoint
toto
Loudmouth
Duval_S
Agumon
KiloTango
Technospaz
Derek
poresia
piero
CoRN
TourSwing
Birdman
JonL_TK
drawbias
Kookk
slinger
zhenxua
mowen
DGman
Rick Chua
hardballs
asahi
motokah
Aloyboy
oned10t
haragolfer
joshcct
mUAr_cHEe
boboking
wilkang
nientsu
mloy
Aaltl
kian
shamusan
daveaha
andrew-golf
DimWit Kid
Cyp_PGA
ChrisD
hw_ball
eiji
alvin7379
missmoon
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

Hi Guys and Ladies,

I am very new to this. Where do we report? I guess we just deposit our bags at the dropoff point and there will be someone to register us?
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 am

piero wrote:
Hi Guys and Ladies,

I am very new to this. Where do we report? I guess we just deposit our bags at the dropoff point and there will be someone to register us?

Note your Course for teeing off - Navy or Army, Tee off Time and flight number. Deposit your bag at drop off point, tell the assistant there the Course, Tee off time and flight number. He will give you a locker key. The same locker key will be required to collect the bag after the game. The guys there are very experienced..

Go and park your car, and come back to the registration desk to register n collect your score card before going to change at the locker room.

After changing, report to the buggy area about 15 minutes before tee off. Normally there is announcement. Find your flight mates, and move off when instructed to by the caddy master. There are NO caddies.

After the game, submit the score cards first before going to the locker to change. Shower, change and keep your golf bags in your car, BEFORE proceeding for dinner. After dinner, it will be too late to collect your golf bags, haha! (some tips for the assistant normally given)..

That is as I remember hor!

Enjoy your game!!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 am

See you all there bright and early.

Last edited by mloy on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 am

JGoh wrote:
piero wrote:
Hi Guys and Ladies,

Note your Course for teeing off - Navy or Army, Tee off Time and flight number. Deposit your bag at drop off point, tell the assistant there the Course, Tee off time and flight number. He will give you a locker key. The same locker key will be required to collect the bag after the game. The guys there are very experienced..

Go and park your car, and come back to the registration desk to register n collect your score card before going to change at the locker room.

After changing, report to the buggy area about 15 minutes before tee off. Normally there is announcement. Find your flight mates, and move off when instructed to by the caddy master. There are NO caddies.

After the game, submit the score cards first before going to the locker to change. Shower, change and keep your golf bags in your car, BEFORE proceeding for dinner. After dinner, it will be too late to collect your golf bags, haha! (some tips for the assistant normally given)..

That is as I remember hor!

Enjoy your game!!

Wow you very long story.

Once you drive to the bag drop you will see lots of GRians there. You can't miss them. Register there.
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 am

People say he very new mah! maybe have not played a tournament b4!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 am

wah.....my flt...ZX vx. MC......show down.......and I get front seat..

can ask for more liao !!!

eh...bro 'i'....we play frenly hor.......
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:57 pm

So half playing navy - army, and the rest army - airforce?
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Duval... Think you guys should "saddam" "i"
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 pm

TourSwing wrote:
So half playing navy - army, and the rest army - airforce?

That's right bro.
Army is the common course.
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks guys for the replies.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Duval... Think you guys should "saddam" "i"

I love MC
Back to top Go down
i
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
i

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Can, we play friendly
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

zhenxua wrote:
I love MC

then...

Y NOOOOOO GIMME STROKEEEEEE?!?!?!

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 Yunooo
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Quote :
i wrote:
Can, we play friendly

of coz....if I lose to you by more than 10 strokes, I buy drinks

BUT

if you win me by more than 10 strokes....I will buy drinks

on ?
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
i wrote:
Can, we play friendly

BUT

on ?

Good deal,

I also wanna play!

With some luck, maybe I hv chance!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 am

Quote :
poresia wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
i wrote:
Can, we play friendly

BUT

on ?

Good deal,

I also wanna play!

ON you !!!

same criteria

Stake: I buy you breakfast (tea and toast) in late June......
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
poresia wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
i wrote:
Can, we play friendly

BUT

on ?

Good deal,

I also wanna play!

so matchplay?

ON you !!!

same criteria

Stake: I buy you breakfast (tea and toast) in late June......
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 pm

@ BRo Poresia: You happy, I happy.......coz I can golf, already happy like bird

your pick whether stroke or match play
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 pm

To my fellow Flightmates....

just in case you mite be pondering on what color combo for tomorrow.....

I will be in pink and black
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 pm

black top, pink shorts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
i
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
i

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Tee from blue or white for men ?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:56 pm

i wrote:
Tee from blue or white for men ?

i for you its gold. Razz
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm

and duval being the number 1 seasoned beginner, will shamelessly request to play red with you......
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Mloy, tomorrow I tee off from blue and you tee off from white ok??
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:34 pm

CoRN wrote:
Mloy, tomorrow I tee off from blue and you tee off from white ok??

*faint* White Flag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next