Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!

Go down 
+74
pushslice
watermyforrest
i
DRGjr72
ethee
ping_ping
katherinechiok
Chioster
golftortoise
pngstream
and68low
pretty woman
S70B
GoLagiSlow
bian1980
CoastGuy
golfool2009
clarencekim
Shanks!
apSG
Bite
mtbdude74
klt8144
renode
bogeyman72
mengteck71
JGoh
4dtoto
duffader
TheFocalPoint
toto
Loudmouth
Duval_S
Agumon
KiloTango
Technospaz
Derek
poresia
piero
CoRN
TourSwing
Birdman
JonL_TK
drawbias
Kookk
slinger
zhenxua
mowen
DGman
Rick Chua
hardballs
asahi
motokah
Aloyboy
oned10t
haragolfer
joshcct
mUAr_cHEe
boboking
wilkang
nientsu
mloy
Aaltl
kian
shamusan
daveaha
andrew-golf
DimWit Kid
Cyp_PGA
ChrisD
hw_ball
eiji
alvin7379
missmoon
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Sigh... so much fun... missed it all. Glad you guys had a great time though Smile Will participate at the next event!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 am

To the organizers....and to all who participated,

THANK you...THANK you !!!

It was a great event for a good cause.

Its really good to see those familiar faces and getting to know new ones.

While I do realize that its difficult to play a game of golf with everyone....but occasions like this really helps to reach out to many who I got to know thru this forum.....

A special thanks to my flt mates.....MC, ZX and i........
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

To the the man "who is so well-loved that there is a thread in the forum telling him how much we missed him" : Welcome back!! Honestly, my highlight was seeing you on the course again. Hope i am not sounding too emo.

Anyway, you see the underlined statement? That was how your idol no5 described you when he picked your scorecard for the BFG standbag. I am sure many of us feel the same
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 am

Duval_S wrote:

While I do realize that its difficult to play a game of golf with everyone....but occasions like this really helps to reach out to many who I got to know thru this forum.....

dear mr song,

its good to see u again..... after so many months

somemore sit same table, i so privileged n honored..... to be so close to a seasoned beginner
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 am

hahaha....(super mega blushing )

ITS GREAT TO BE BACK !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am

Duval_S wrote:

U never thanked me for keeping your white nike cap nice and returning it to you after a year plus ? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am

i think u are becoming my idol liao... Razz
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Dear Participants,

A thank you note from Autism Association.
Also, if you need any Tax-Exempt Receipts, please send the details to golfrepublic@hotmail.com.

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 1y4tux
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!   Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13