Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?

Go down 
+18
Master
S70B
MPA
sunny
Genesis
mizzy
Tituman
watermyforrest
DGman
shorthitter
pushslice
jimmychoo
Gray
Khorkar
golfool2009
mUAr_cHEe
motokah
UberGold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 pm

sunny wrote:
Jimmychoo, cos we haven't played for such a long time together, I am willing to take 9-9 from you. Swee Bo?
Onz.....

shorthitter wrote:
Me too! Very Happy
Can but not in this life Razz
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Hiya S70B, pointed noted but lighten up too ya? It's Masters week!! Very Happy

Written tone has always been an easy avenue for misinterpretation so let's all strive to read with a "benefit of the doubt" pinch of salt ya..? This will probably help ensure more friendships are forged - as opposed to breeding of ill-feelings.

All in all, I love this forum community so let's keep it tt way (or improve).

Uber & motokah: Thanks for the tips/advice and being understanding to my comments. Chill ya?

Hope to play/learn from all you guys if I get the chance (better it sooner than later). Have always been held at work or some appt that I can't join in the organized activities. damn sad...

------------------------------------------------

Sunny: Phil's a nice guy but not rooting for him to win (unless he pulls off a magnificento shot like the last one again - I'm a sucker for flamboyance, heh). Hoping the young ones or Asians (hey, I'm not racist k...) get a chance.

AK: pls gimme more free advice. I expect past lesson fees to reap a lifetime of tips from you.. heh Twisted Evil Note that I still blame you for introducing me to the Den, causing a lifetime of poison-risks.

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
sunny wrote:
Jimmychoo, cos we haven't played for such a long time together, I am willing to take 9-9 from you. Swee Bo?
Onz.....

shorthitter wrote:
Me too! Very Happy
Can but not in this life Razz

JC, i will give u 2-2..... for being kapoh

just this once.....
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm

slinger wrote:

JC, i will give u 2-2..... for being kapoh

just this once.....

Onz....
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Me three.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

asahi wrote:
Me three.

u got kapoh meh????

Back to top Go down
motokah
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
motokah

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

jimmychoo,

I on you lah... provided you play with half set Wink
My game is very erratic, sometime hit ard 90.... sometimes >100... sigh!

Btw, the single most important lesson I've learned in my 16 years in real estate is not to misrepresent. So I tend to be more careful & thorough in the course of my business as mistakes can be very costly.
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:08 pm

I had a similar story where landlord wouldn't return refund. I took her to small claims, she never even showed up. I was awarded the case but then she still never paid. Next step was to get her assets repossessed to pay the debt. So troublesome for around $1400. In the end I just walked away and put it down to experience.

I will say that the Smalls Claims route was a waste of time and money as they couldn't enforce the order
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Paul, you can actually do it. Some woman had done it due to a faulty nokia phone years ago. Had a writ of seizure from courts. Instead o paying a couple hundreds, nokia ended up paying thousands for her loss of income due to leaves applied, legal and other claims
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Paul, you can actually do it. Some woman had done it due to a faulty nokia phone years ago. Had a writ of seizure from courts. Instead o paying a couple hundreds, nokia ended up paying thousands for her loss of income due to leaves applied, legal and other claims
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Looked into the whole process and i had to pay a fee for them to visit her house and I would also have to be present. I said "what if she is not there" . The reply was I would have to pay again for another visit. As the landlord was a Malaysian who was not in the country very often, I didnt want to throw more money away. Not to mention the time away from giving lessons etc.
It all seemed a bit of a long process with no guarantee of a result
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Against Nokia, a big corporate, sometimes the bad PR will cause them loses in goodwill and the courts can enforce payment. but against the landlord there is less public scrutiny?

sigh..its a matter of who can get away with murder..
Back to top Go down
motokah
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
motokah

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Hi Paul,

I've missed lessons for months...
I gonng visit you soon to fix my erratic swing.
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

motokah wrote:
Hi Paul,

I've missed lessons for months...
I gonng visit you soon to fix my erratic swing.

Yea bro...long time no see. Catch up with you soon
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
sunny wrote:
No problem. As the rest of the members would know, I am not someone who bear grudges. Do join us for the 17th game Smile

yup. sunny is not one who bear grudges. i do. i still have 'blah dee bus third ben' saved in my phonebook.

wah who is this blah dee bus third?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?    Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who else thinks the 'Council Of Estate Agents' is a joke?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4