Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?

Go down 
+34
aquaman
slinger
winx19
andykang
leeweyleon
nrafee
zincman
hoppie
kian
TheFocalPoint
Pine
loserjo
Fairwind
apSG
shamusan
JetA1
and68low
S70B
mUAr_cHEe
laybeedlang
mowen
ChrisD
JonL_TK
Duval_S
bomby
asahi
eiji
ironstarz
4dtoto
Tituman
wilkang
zhenxua
alvin7379
duffader
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
and68low wrote:
aiya miss lee, simi stroke ? you hit longer with shorter shaft , go putting training, eat good food, go holiday, deal with OIL, do golf business for the fun of doing..... haizz if I am miss lee, I will give strokes to the civil servant and to the old man !

Also i like to give u back the money I luckily won from you from the last match, so must be same stake lor . ( your side coin pocket amt)
Capt... You so deadly with the short irons... Gives me chills whenever you pick up your wedge or putter!!!

Dunno what putter training your talking about!!! As far as I know... I can't break 30 leh!!!

Eat good food??? My fav foods are fast food!! That's why I am my shape...

Go holiday cos it seems like a trend that everyone does so I follow blindly too!!!

If I didn't do golf business on the side... I wouldn't have met and known you guys!!!

Play level... Onz!!! Amount we talk bout it in private lah

Ha ha... you da MAN ! thats why i have a soft spot for you ! we play the stake your father plays with my group ya !
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Wow!

Grooming the kid ya.

I will relegate myself to the 2nd flight. I have ZX to keep me company.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

and68low wrote:
Ha ha... you da MAN ! thats why i have a soft spot for you ! we play the stake your father plays with my group ya !
Capt... don't know how much is the usual bet!!!
Will try to probe later during dinner... Hahahah

Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Mickey, any special deal, I'm converting my membership by early next week
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm

zhenxua wrote:

Yah loh, me want to know to, I will be buying the membership when i have the money... Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:

wah !!! so fast ready to prepare to compete for the Div A championship ah??
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:54 pm

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

Yah loh, me want to know to, I will be buying the membership when i have the money... Smile

you will have the money after the 31st, just bet big with the person that you say confirm will struggle from gold tee one.

capt, er shifu and I respect you, we know you can do it!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

you will have the money after the 31st, just bet big with the person that you say confirm will struggle from gold tee one.

capt, er shifu and I respect you, we know you can do it!

No lah, when i talk about the money, i mean the money that is required for the membership and the monthly subscription every month leh..... ANd if i get to play with you every sunday morning.. then i will be more jia lat.. decisions decisions...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

if you play with me, every Sunday got free pig leg bee hoon for lunch leh
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Hmmm.......using pig leg bee hoon as bait.

Highest level of Jiu Yang Zhen Jing.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:27 pm

actually not I buy lah, we have new best friend who will buy
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:29 pm

New best friend??? Duffy ah?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Wilkang... Any updates???
Back to top Go down
JetA1
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
JetA1

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi guys, I'm interested to sign up too. Keep me in the loop pls
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm

The membership dept will look into it and submit a review to higher management for further evaluation.

This might take awhile and will give an update when available.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 pm

that means I won't be eligible ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Hahaha.. dun think i can wait too.. anyway, keep on checking Wilkang, will be good for the fellow GRians who will be interested. Will be going down next week i hope to get to membership.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

wah, you going to buy ah?
if you buy, i think i will go and buy too....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:28 pm

shamusan wrote:
wah, you going to buy ah?
if you buy, i think i will go and buy too....

Wah.. u want me to thrash me so badly meh? hehehe.. luckily not the other way round, or else i can never afford.

Not only me hor, agumon and cap maybe also want to buy, probably purchasing next week.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm

oh ok.. cool then we all go buy together... i want to be able to play as many rounds as possible with you... until i beat you.... haha
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Since 4 of you gonna buy together, I'm sure the membership exec can work out some group discount or rebates bah.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm

hopefully... and since, i'm the only jobless one, i should reap more benefits than them? Razz
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm

@ Sham.. dun like that leh..... like that in future hard to find slot for u on sunday mornings leh... hahahha

@asahi... I think they met target already. They told me no group discounts for now. But at least they got the two years deal now. So still affordable by installments.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 pm

shamusan wrote:
hopefully... and since, i'm the only jobless one, i should reap more benefits than them? Razz

Sham... although you are jobless, but you are........ i got no words to describe.... maybe will be a good flight matchup when the "big ones" play together....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 pm

complete the sentence leh????

but I already have a good ...very good guess liao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next