Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?

Go down 
+34
aquaman
slinger
winx19
andykang
leeweyleon
nrafee
zincman
hoppie
kian
TheFocalPoint
Pine
loserjo
Fairwind
apSG
shamusan
JetA1
and68low
S70B
mUAr_cHEe
laybeedlang
mowen
ChrisD
JonL_TK
Duval_S
bomby
asahi
eiji
ironstarz
4dtoto
Tituman
wilkang
zhenxua
alvin7379
duffader
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

duffader wrote:
@ Sham.. dun like that leh..... like that in future hard to find slot for u on sunday mornings leh... hahahha

i catch no ball?
are you implying that you don't want to play me or i'm not good enough to play you??? i'm confused... please clarify so i can be angry for the right reason!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 pm

duffader wrote:
shamusan wrote:
hopefully... and since, i'm the only jobless one, i should reap more benefits than them? Razz

Sham... although you are jobless, but you are........ i got no words to describe.... maybe will be a good flight matchup when the "big ones" play together....

big ones?? sorry hor... play with you i already scared...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:00 pm

duffader wrote:
@ Sham.. dun like that leh..... like that in future hard to find slot for u on sunday mornings leh... hahahha

@asahi... I think they met target already. They told me no group discounts for now. But at least they got the two years deal now. So still affordable by installments.

Pwah! The two years one also can by installment.....hmmm.......
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

shamusan wrote:
duffader wrote:
shamusan wrote:
hopefully... and since, i'm the only jobless one, i should reap more benefits than them? Razz

Sham... although you are jobless, but you are........ i got no words to describe.... maybe will be a good flight matchup when the "big ones" play together....

I meant those with big assets.... Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

duffader wrote:
shamusan wrote:
duffader wrote:
shamusan wrote:

I meant those with big assets.... Smile

This I like......call me if there are such golfers.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm

asahi wrote:
duffader wrote:

@asahi... I think they met target already. They told me no group discounts for now. But at least they got the two years deal now. So still affordable by installments.

Pwah! The two years one also can by installment.....hmmm.......

Citibank, OCBC or DBS i think.... 80 bucks a month
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

welcome guys, you can join me and shifu on sunday mornings, we play for lunch only, friendly friendly
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

zhenxua wrote:
welcome guys, you can join me and shifu on sunday mornings, we play for lunch only, friendly friendly

hahahha.. ZX.. maybe nex ttime, u will be asking.. can u join us instead... Smile
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

hahahha.. ZX.. maybe nex ttime, u will be asking.. can u join us instead... Smile

haha, well said Duffy sir...
Back to top Go down
apSG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
apSG

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Bros,

Just wanna check if GR members are really getting a discount, cos I intend to join next week.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 am

Hi bro, just wait out for wilkang's update on this thread.

Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 am

bro wilkang's busy attending some chiobu birthday party
Back to top Go down
Fairwind
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm

I am keen to participate in this offer as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 pm

zhenxua wrote:
bro wilkang's busy attending some chiobu birthday party

Really ah!!!!?
He was not at SSN. Darn, he never jio. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
loserjo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 am

any update from wilkang????
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 am

have you watched "just follow law"?
Back to top Go down
Pine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Pine

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi,
I’m a high high hcp, and my 1st post in this forum.

This morning went to NSRCC for registration.
They said no special deal, no free credits promo, no 5% off entrance fee, no introductory credit for existing NSRCC member. Totally no gift, only need to pay them.
Hope to join you guys to have funs and improve my games.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Pine wrote:
Hi,
They said no special deal, no free credits promo, no 5% off entrance fee, no introductory credit for existing NSRCC member. Totally no gift, only need to pay them.

And the next thing, No available flights.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Pine wrote:
Hi,

No Flights? Scared no money to play only.....
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm

duffader wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Pine wrote:
Hi,

Not sure what you meant by that, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
duffader wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Pine wrote:
Hi,

Hahaha.. sorry teacher, my english is not that good. It simply means that there are ample flights available as long as you know what to do. So don't be so negative about it. I know for you.... Truly asia is your hangout. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm

duffader wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
duffader wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Pine wrote:
Hi,

Hahaha.. sorry teacher, my english is not that good. It simply means that there are ample flights available as long as you know what to do. So don't be so negative about it. I know for you.... Truly asia is your hangout. Enjoy.

Yes, I am poor, so I choose to play in Malaysia, and you are so fortunate to be able to play in Singapore because you're rich. My loss, i guess.. Smile
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Pine wrote:
Hi,
I’m a high high hcp, and my 1st post in this forum.

This morning went to NSRCC for registration.
Hope to join you guys to have funs and improve my games.
Cheers.

Thread Hijacked
hi bro pine,did u sign up the basic or full membership?if ur keen,can join us next Sunday at kranji Smile
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
duffader wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
duffader wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Pine wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I am poor, so I choose to play in Malaysia, and you are so fortunate to be able to play in Singapore because you're rich. My loss, i guess.. Smile

Oops.... didn't mean it in that manner.
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 pm

I tot Green fees in Msia have gone up in general? Our dear forumer Garfield actually did up a very nice spreadsheet and analysis on the pros and cons.
Maybe constance can link here for all to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next