Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?

Go down 
+34
aquaman
slinger
winx19
andykang
leeweyleon
nrafee
zincman
hoppie
kian
TheFocalPoint
Pine
loserjo
Fairwind
apSG
shamusan
JetA1
and68low
S70B
mUAr_cHEe
laybeedlang
mowen
ChrisD
JonL_TK
Duval_S
bomby
asahi
eiji
ironstarz
4dtoto
Tituman
wilkang
zhenxua
alvin7379
duffader
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Bro kian, I dun think money is an issue to tfp. Just chk out his golf bag. Power! Still have tour issue cap.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 am

kian wrote:
I tot Green fees in Msia have gone up in general? Our dear forumer Garfield actually did up a very nice spreadsheet and analysis on the pros and cons.
Maybe constance can link here for all to see Smile

Hi Kian, just to join in the discussion regarding prices of games in Malaysia. Despite their prices went up, if any, if time is not an issue and don't mind the custom hassle, I think it is still worthwhile taking the trip and play in Malaysia. Not only you pay lower in green fees in comparison to cheapest Singapore courses, except currently Sembawang GC, you still have some small savings on the petrol on returning back. Just my outlook. I did not play JB for sometime and last Friday I went in and play Ponderosa. Walk in is only RM145 if you don't take caddy. Also price include 1 breakfast. Our cheapest public course is MBGC which for a Singaporean to walk in on weekdays already cost nearly $90. Sigh........ Of course unless you are a member of a Club. So my point here is if one has th etime and can and willing to accept some hassles at the Immigration Point, JB still a cheaper alternative. Thanks. Laughing

titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 am

Sounds like I am promoting Ponderosa here but a fact is a fact. Its green is very well maintained and so is the fairway. Because its a member's course the maintenance overall is very good, apart from the sand bunker the other day when I played which was quite hard as it was still damp from previous day heavy rain. I am contemplating buying their Term membership. Will give it a good analysis.

Sorry a bit OT here. My apologies bro.

Titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 am

Now even photobucket got some problem with regard to my signature...sigh...maybe just delete it.
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Tanjong Putri (For Straits & Village Course) weekdays is only 85RM, the Plantation course which is their Championship course is slightly higher @100RM and it's 1 of the most well maintained course in Truely Asia, the other nicest one will be Tiara @Melaka.

Back to top Go down
Pine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Pine

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

kian wrote:
Pine wrote:
Hi,
I’m a high high hcp, and my 1st post in this forum.

This morning went to NSRCC for registration.
They said no special deal, no free credits promo, no 5% off entrance fee, no introductory credit for existing NSRCC member. Totally no gift, only need to pay them.
Hope to join you guys to have funs and improve my games.
Cheers.

Thread Hijacked
hi bro pine,did u sign up the basic or full membership?if ur keen,can join us next Sunday at kranji Smile

Hi kian,
I took up the Basic and will be playing this coming Thur @ Changi.
Thanks for the invitation, but weekends are normally family times (that's why I took the Basic). Will definitely join you guys whenever possible.
Cheers...
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm

any update on any promotion currently? me and a few friends wanna join NSRCC membership, any lobang to get promo?
Back to top Go down
zincman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 am

Only able to play on weekends but the membership more expensive,really sian
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 am

hoppie wrote:
Tanjong Putri (For Straits & Village Course) weekdays is only 85RM, the Plantation course which is their Championship course is slightly higher @100RM and it's 1 of the most well maintained course in Truely Asia, the other nicest one will be Tiara @Melaka.

the cheapest course around the region is JGCC, green fee SGD37 plus caddie fee MYR40 on a Saturday morning, and it's a nice course too
Back to top Go down
hoppie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 pm

zhenxua wrote:
hoppie wrote:

the cheapest course around the region is JGCC, green fee SGD37 plus caddie fee MYR40 on a Saturday morning, and it's a nice course too

Where is JGCC? Jurong?
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 am

Bringing this thread to see if anyone got any lobang. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
leeweyleon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 am

watching this thread too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sgcondohunter.com
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm

there is a SAF Day promotion now ...
Back to top Go down
andykang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

10% off Golf Membership at NSRCC
Valid from 24 Jun 2011to 31 Aug 2011

check out safra .sg under promotion section
Back to top Go down
winx19
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
winx19

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi Guys,

Was planning to get the NSRCC membership for SAF day, anyone can advice if kranji course have full club facilities (eg. swimming pool and etc)? Im staying in bt batok, trying to convince OC to get the membership...

thanks.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 pm

kranji only got golf course.... dun have full club facilities unlike changi
Back to top Go down
winx19
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
winx19

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

thanks slinger bro.
Back to top Go down
aquaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
aquaman

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

anyone has membership to NSRCC or has friends who are NSRCC members?
Is it easy to get a flight on weekends?
I am considering of getting the membership.
Back to top Go down
bb2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bb2

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

andy.hk.quah wrote:
anyone has membership to NSRCC or has friends who are NSRCC members?
Is it easy to get a flight on weekends?
I am considering of getting the membership.

For the Kranji course you should have no problem getting flights on weekends especially Sun afternoons.

For Changi, put yourself on waiting list and wait for ppl to cancel lor.

Anyways opt for internet booking on Fri evenings at 6pm, should be able to get flights for the following weekends flight.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Not sure whether anyone is aware that there is promotion for NSRCC membership till 31st March 2012.

http://www.nsrcc.com.sg/membership/membership-promotion
Back to top Go down
getsurin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Is there any qualifying criteria for NSRCC, does one have to be a reservist?
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

getsurin wrote:
Is there any qualifying criteria for NSRCC, does one have to be a reservist?

for those who has served their NS liability and no more than 50 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6