Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?

Go down 
+34
aquaman
slinger
winx19
andykang
leeweyleon
nrafee
zincman
hoppie
kian
TheFocalPoint
Pine
loserjo
Fairwind
apSG
shamusan
JetA1
and68low
S70B
mUAr_cHEe
laybeedlang
mowen
ChrisD
JonL_TK
Duval_S
bomby
asahi
eiji
ironstarz
4dtoto
Tituman
wilkang
zhenxua
alvin7379
duffader
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? Empty
PostSubject: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 am

I am not sure whether Wilkang can help on this but will NSRCC willing to work out an offer to GR members so that those who are able to buy can consider... seriously, rubber tapping time golf in malaysia is really quite exhausting.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 am

The free 600 credits promo would be nice..
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 am

the current promotion is 5% off entrance fee, savings of $200+ for 5-year membership
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks duffy..mighty good suggestion.

I will set this up and see if anything good will come out for GR members. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 am

wilkang wrote:

I will set this up and see if anything good will come out for GR members. Very Happy

Thanks Wilkang, i am looking to buy one however, the 5% off is not that attractive. Not sure if there is any installment plan available.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 am

zhenxua wrote:
the current promotion is 5% off entrance fee, savings of $200+ for 5-year membership

I have finished my active reservist service long time ago. If I want to join, I can only joint under the Assoc Membership , am I correct?? If that is so, I have to pay another $520 more compared to Ordinary Membership.

* Just checked with them. 5 % off the $5k for Assoc while Ordinary still get another 5% off the $4480. Still different about $500. Why this discrimination against us older people just because we have done our service earlier?? Not fair to discriminate us at all. Thats why everytime I consider joining, this part of the condition ALWAYS forced me to protest and rethink. Evil or Very Mad

titu
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 am

duffader wrote:
wilkang wrote:

Thanks Wilkang, i am looking to buy one however, the 5% off is not that attractive. Not sure if there is any installment plan available.

Bro Duffy , Serious ?? NSRCC membership can pay by instalment with a few banks. think up to 36 months , correct me if I am wrong..
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 am

4dtoto wrote:
duffader wrote:
wilkang wrote:

Bro Duffy , Serious ?? NSRCC membership can pay by instalment with a few banks. think up to 36 months , correct me if I am wrong..

I am serious but no point taking from banks mah. I heard that if you cancel your membership before the term finish, NSRCC will still pay you back the balance, so might as well offer loan from the club itself.... anyway, no loss to them. Credit cards are kept for buying new equipment, so cannot anyhow buy other things
hahahahha....
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 am

Sadly because I am a army regular I am not allowed to join... Sad
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 am

ironstarz wrote:

you can buy Sembawang for cheap
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am

eiji wrote:
ironstarz wrote:

Make that very cheap! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:55 am

alvin7379 wrote:
The free 600 credits promo would be nice..

For both.. the new member and the one introducing.. so remember my name k... Razz
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 am

Wah !!!! with so many golfers potentially joining NSRCC, we can start a Frens of These golfers....to hopefully can play there with them liao

Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Duffy... U go jio Agumon to play lah!!!
Ask him to give you strokes... 7-7... $500 per hole!!!

At least if you beat him... The money can use to go purchase NSRCC
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm

JonL_TK wrote:

Why dun you give me 7-7... then we play??? Talk so much then ask others to play..... no standard.....
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

duffader wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

Why dun you give me 7-7... then we play??? Talk so much then ask others to play..... no standard.....
Cos out of good faith... I would rather "loan" you the money to buy NSRCC and then we can
have a social welcome game!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:50 pm

duffader wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
duffader wrote:
wilkang wrote:

I am serious but no point taking from banks mah. I heard that if you cancel your membership before the term finish, NSRCC will still pay you back the balance, so might as well offer loan from the club itself.... anyway, no loss to them. Credit cards are kept for buying new equipment, so cannot anyhow buy other things
hahahahha....

Nsrcc not allow to transfer and refund remaining membership period.
So credit card is good for installment if you don't intend to pay in full like Mowen.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
duffader wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

Cos out of good faith... I would rather "loan" you the money to buy NSRCC and then we can

Ok, you loan me first loh.. then i pay you when i have the money.... for that, i will help you book the games... steady boh?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 pm

ChrisD wrote:
duffader wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
duffader wrote:
wilkang wrote:

hahahahha....

So credit card is good for installment if you don't intend to pay in full like Mowen.

Is it? I didnt know cos my frd got his balance refunded to him.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm

duffader wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
duffader wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

Ok, you loan me first loh.. then i pay you when i have the money.... for that, i will help you book the games... steady boh?
U pay me in installment?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
duffader wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
duffader wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

U pay me in installment?

Yah, installment.. but your rate have to be better lah... $10 monthly can???
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 pm

ChrisD wrote:
duffader wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
duffader wrote:
wilkang wrote:

hahahahha....

why bring me into the picture. ..
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm

ChrisD wrote:
duffader wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
duffader wrote:
wilkang wrote:

hahahahha....

Issit? Thought the sum is deducted upfront (at back end) already.....the monthly deductions are merely paperwork only?

So even if midway through, one terminate the membership, the full fees apply still.
Can any bankers calrify? scratch
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

duffader wrote:
Yah, installment.. but your rate have to be better lah... $10 monthly can???

CRAZY lah you... $10 Monthly = $120 Annually
Assuming 5 year term membership = $5,000

$5,000 / $120 = 42 years to repay back loan!!!

Now... if you were to quit smoking for 2 years... or you give me your lunch money everyday (say $10 per day)...You can easily repay the loan in 2-3 years!!!

Now that sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
ironstarz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
ironstarz

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 pm

eiji wrote:
ironstarz wrote:

Not all regular can buy. I short of 1 more rank to be qualified for that membership Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?   NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSRCC membership - Able to work out a special offer?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next