Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

910 Driver Launch

Go down 
+18
andrew-golf
H-bomb
Philip Chin
TITW
duffader
TObe
solarpop
marlin74
xlr871
asahi
Technospaz
mowen
ChrisD
weesern
joshcct
CoRN
zhenxua
Titleist
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

910 Driver Launch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi Titleist,

it seems that the shafts options for Sg do not include diamana kaili, ilima and ahina - any reason for this? Or is my observation mistaken?

Further, do these 'stock shafts' differ from the pricier after-market versions?

Thanks in advance for the info.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 pm

TObe, i think you can always topped up to get those shafts that you mention.
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 pm

oh ic... thx duffader. so this means that i can top up to get the other shaft types (e.g. ahina etc) in Sg by ordering from the retailers? also, would the shafts be the actual after-market ones or "OEM, made for titleist" ones?

P.S. i thought that the website says that these shafts no up-charge? http://www.titleist.com/golf-clubs/drivers/910D2.aspx
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TITW

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Think u are looking at the US website.

For SGP, It's better to look at this website instead. Hope this help.

http://www.titleist.com.sg/golf-clubs/shafts/default.aspx?tab=1
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 pm

thx bro! will do!
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

OMG.... headache... saw too many options liao... steamzzz....

so apparently the diamanas (ahina, ilima and kai'li) will only be available from April next year... hmmm, any idea how much the up-charge gonna be for these shafts?

btw, what does "Availability: Exotic" mean?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 am

TObe wrote:
OMG.... headache... saw too many options liao... steamzzz....

so apparently the diamanas (ahina, ilima and kai'li) will only be available from April next year... hmmm, any idea how much the up-charge gonna be for these shafts?

btw, what does "Availability: Exotic" mean?

Hi Tobe,

Let us try to answer all your questions in this post so that its clear to you and all fellow members of the forum.

In Asia the stock shafts are listed below. These are all after market production "real deal" shafts:

Fujikura Motore F3 70
Fujikura Motore F3 60
Fujikura Motore F3 55
Aldila RIP a60
Project X Tour Issue X7 Graphite

We have had outstanding success with the Motore F3 shafts in consumer testing and received very good feedback since launch. These shafts are well suited to cover a range of ball speeds and many players comment on the great feel theses shafts deliver.

If you would like to order the after market ilima, kai'li or ahina you can do do so here through any of our authorised dealers. There is an up-charge for these shafts and the dealer can provide you with exact details but they are in the S$320 range

In the US the stock matrix consists of 3 proprietary co-designed by Titleist Mitsubishi Rayon shafts ilima, kai'li and ahina along with both the Adila RIP and Projext X7. These proprietary co-designed shafts typically have different performance specs to the after market versions, weight, flex point, torque, tip performance...etc and off course the graphic is different. The proprietary by Titleist versions of the ilima, kai'li and ahina are not available in Asia.

Hopefully that helps, please let us now if you have any questions and thanks for your interest.

Titleist, Singapore

Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 am

Wow... Really informative! Thanks! Will enquire with the retailer on shaft order details then.
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Very good range of shafts.. with the surefit technology now i'm sure everyone can find a combination to suit them.

I'm definitely getting one for myself, as soon as i get fitted for the right combo.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:18 pm

solarpop wrote:
Very good range of shafts.. with the surefit technology now i'm sure everyone can find a combination to suit them.

I'm definitely getting one for myself, as soon as i get fitted for the right combo.

Thats great to hear Solarpop,

If you have any questions just write us at: askTitleistSEA@acushnetgolf.com

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
Philip Chin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 am

When will the Titleist 910 fairwoods be available in Singapore. And what are the possible shaft options for that range?

Thanks,
Phil
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 am

Philip Chin wrote:
When will the Titleist 910 fairwoods be available in Singapore. And what are the possible shaft options for that range?

Thanks,
Phil

Hi Philip,

Fairways and Hybrids will launch in Feb 2011. Shaft options will once again be a variety of different weight Fujikura Motore F3 shafts. We will provide all details shortly.

Titleist, Singapore
Back to top Go down
H-bomb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi,

Any idea when and where the next demo day for the 910 driver will be?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi H-Bomb,

A full list of Titleist Demo's can be found on our website at http://www.titleist.com.sg/demodays/default.asp. All of these demo's will feature the new 910 Driver. Do let us know if you have any further questions or if you are interested in having a fitting session for the driver, by emailing us at asktitleistSEA@acushnetgolf.com

Regards,

Titleist South East Asia
www.facebook.com/titleistSEA
www.twitter.com/titleistSEA

Last edited by Titleist on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H-bomb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. The link seems to be dead. got this message: 'The page you requested does not exist. Please check your link and try again. If this problem persists, please email the webmaster.'

Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Apologies, please try this link: http://www.titleist.com.sg/demodays/

Regards,

Titleist South East Asia
www.facebook.com/titleistSEA
www.twitter.com/titleistSEA
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi, may i enquire which shaft option for the 910 driver (both D2 and D3) has the lowest launch - based on Titleist's data/stats?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Just bought the 910D3...

my first ever Titleist driver...

never been a titleist fan for drivers and had been using TM and Cobra..

i must say i love the feel of the head and RIP shaft combo..

very smooth and stable.. ball flight is nice on D4 also... cos my ball doesnt fly much..

when hit sweet, the feeling is steam...

more importantly, i caught up a few meters from my friend who always outdrive me on his Supertri.. hee
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:01 pm

TObe wrote:
Hi, may i enquire which shaft option for the 910 driver (both D2 and D3) has the lowest launch - based on Titleist's data/stats?

thanks.

Hi Tobe,

Attached is a link to the 2011 Shaft Matrix for Singapore and on the second page you will see a spin and launch performance grid. Of the stock ahsfts the RIP 60 is the lowest launching and spinning.

http://www.titleist.com.sg/images/products/pdfs/sea_CustomShaft-2011.pdf

Lets us know if you have any questions.

Rick

Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:04 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
Just bought the 910D3...

my first ever Titleist driver...

never been a titleist fan for drivers and had been using TM and Cobra..

i must say i love the feel of the head and RIP shaft combo..

very smooth and stable.. ball flight is nice on D4 also... cos my ball doesnt fly much..

when hit sweet, the feeling is steam...

more importantly, i caught up a few meters from my friend who always outdrive me on his Supertri.. hee

Thats great to hear Andrew, we love sucess stories.

Happy golfing and thank you for making Titleist 910 Driver your choice.

Titleist, Singapore

Back to top Go down
Edgarkj
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your previous post on the chracteristics of the various shafts.

On page 2, the document lists Matrix Ozik Xcon as a low launching shaft, however on Matrix's website, the Xcon shafts are listed as high launch.

Any idea what the reason is for this?

Cheers.

E
Back to top Go down
Dstruc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Dstruc

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 am

Hi
saw the shaft option brochure at Vinc Golf today.
Will like to know what's the difference between standard and exotic stated.
Eg. Is the original shaft from Matrix considered exotic while Titleist matrix shaft = standard?
Please advise. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 am

Titleist wrote:
TObe wrote:

thanks.

Hi Tobe,

Attached is a link to the 2011 Shaft Matrix for Singapore and on the second page you will see a spin and launch performance grid. Of the stock ahsfts the RIP 60 is the lowest launching and spinning.

http://www.titleist.com.sg/images/products/pdfs/sea_CustomShaft-2011.pdf

Lets us know if you have any questions.

Rick

Many thanks for the info! Looking forward to a new 910!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Edgarkj
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Dear Titleist Team,

Did you guys manage to get an answer for my question for my post above?

Been thinking of ordering a new driver. Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi Titleist,

Wishing all a happy new year.

I’m planning to get a 910D3 and based on the SEA Custom shaft PDF provided by you previously, I think the RIP shaft sounds good for me. However, there’s one thing I did not fully comprehend. I noticed that a ‘1” tipped RIP shaft’ plays stiffer (with lower launch and spin) versus the normal RIP shaft. Thus, I’m quite interested in this possibility for my own configuration since I suffer from a high launch problem.

I’m no expert in the shafting area but my impression is that ‘tipping’ the shaft of a 910D3 that I buy from a distributor will actually cause the shaft to be shortened by the amount tipped. So the question is: how do I get a ‘1” tipped RIP shaft’ for a 910D3 driver that I’m gonna buy? Must I do a custom order for this? Can a distributor order this for me and does this entail any upcharge? Or did I have a misconception on this? Pls enlighten. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 910 Driver Launch   910 Driver Launch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

910 Driver Launch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next