Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes

Go down 
+4
hkhamateur
asahi
renode
Turbo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes 10712859_10152408915793034_5969355515664451454_n

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes 10347772_10152408915853034_7460111303956755478_n

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes 1507612_10152408915708034_8124499244699927157_n

Last edited by Turbo on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Where's this place? Want to go check it out
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Iron Man inspired Nike VR Tour golf bag and driver headcover ...

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes 10437348_10152207254803034_4008209524162797650_n

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes 10474654_10152207254843034_5984113293074354151_n
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 pm

renode wrote:
Where's this place? Want to go check it out

Lotte World mall in Seoul ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Only in Seoul! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 pm

At least their range got class! Wink
Look good on the courses has already won partial of the game.Cool
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Going there soon. Can check out the pricing. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Bro Turbo, are u in Seoul? How much is the ironman headcover? Very nice.. Will like to buy it!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:23 am

kissthegreen wrote:
Bro Turbo, are u in Seoul? How much is the ironman headcover? Very nice.. Will like to buy it!!

Hi bro, the Ironman headcover is not from Seoul ... My friend from Taipeh sent it to me ... If you want I can check with her the price and availability ... This one is made for Nike ...

If you guys are keen, you may wanna buy from ebay @ UK (30 Stirling pound) ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xironman+driver+headcover&_nkw=ironman+driver+headcover&_sacat=0

Or at ebay @ USA ... US$48 only

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xironman+driver+headcover.TRS0&_nkw=ironman+driver+headcover&_sacat=0
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Very nice iron man head cover bro turbo .. 

It is in plastic or rubber? Heavy? 

Noticed embrioded nike logo n name on it.. So customized ah
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Bro, the ironman head cover is heavy.

Be advised
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Won't look nice if the paint chipped off
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Daztasiumz

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 am

Ohh thanks for the advise

.. Turbo show us yr new bag lah which bag u pair this iron man cover with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes   Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assortment of pretty looking Golf cartbags for male and female plus many fanciful golf shoes
Page 1 of 1