Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ECCO golf shoes

Go down 
+6
jd8
slinger
Technospaz
kyleyann
Noriki
starplatinum2014
10 posters
AuthorMessage
starplatinum2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi, any ecco fans here?
Back to top Go down
Noriki
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Noriki

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Owned once, so so nia.
Back to top Go down
kyleyann
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kyleyann

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:43 am

ECCO makes very comfortable shoes. I started with 1 pair of Street Lux, and added 3 more pairs for work, and casual use also.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 am

kyleyann wrote:
ECCO makes very comfortable shoes. I started with 1 pair of Street Lux, and added 3 more pairs for work, and casual use also.

That's what I thought too. I don't have a pair (always found them to be very pricey) but I've only heard good things about their shoes.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:13 am

Technospaz wrote:
kyleyann wrote:

That's what I thought too. I don't have a pair (always found them to be very pricey) but I've only heard good things about their shoes.

pls search the many retail sites....

Lux n Primere going abt US$100 without shipping....

they are great for work, casual n golf....
Back to top Go down
jd8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

Bangkok has good deals on ECCO shoes if they happen to be on sale. I bought a pair of ECCO Biom Hybrid from Emporium at Phrom Phong BTS station. There was a 30% discount on a few models. After the discount and VAT refund, it cost around S$200. Great deal considering it costs about S$300 plus in SG. Not all ECCO models are comfy but the Biom Hybrid was very nice and padded. It cushions the feet nicely and prevents sliding.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:58 am

jd8 wrote:
Bangkok has good deals on ECCO shoes if they happen to be on sale. I bought a pair of ECCO Biom Hybrid from Emporium at Phrom Phong BTS station. There was a 30% discount on a few models. After the discount and VAT refund, it cost around S$200. Great deal considering it costs about S$300 plus in SG. Not all ECCO models are comfy but the Biom Hybrid was very nice and padded. It cushions the feet nicely and prevents sliding.

But right now we can't travel to BKK ... Political turmoil is currently in process ...

USA is still the best place to buy ECCO shoes ... The local retailers have artificially over-priced the ECCO shoes ...
Back to top Go down
dionpratama
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
dionpratama

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 pm

I'm using the ecco tour and ecco biom, prior to that I was using the Puma (forgot the model, but its 2010 top of the line model) and Nike lunar wingtip.

Ecco biom is the most comfortable for me. THe tour is stylish and comfortable also, but it give me an annoying squeeky sound when I walk in it....
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:57 pm

I've a brand new Ecco casual II for sale.... Anyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
starplatinum2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:46 am

Thanks a lot for the info. Bought myself a pair of BIOM Hybrid around $300 plus via a new friend using staff price. Anyone interested, do let me know Smile (only sincere buyer)
Back to top Go down
GolfGTI
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm

I saw my golf buddy wore before.white with neon green spike!looks chio but the pricing also damm chio.lol
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm

U mean the Exl? Personally, if u compare the EXL & the Ecco Casual, Similar design but vast difference! 
The EXL feels like a entry-Lvl shoes and i can feel it when i step on a big stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ECCO golf shoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCO golf shoes   ECCO golf shoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECCO golf shoes
Page 1 of 1