Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?

Go down 
+18
jaketang
CoastGuy
raywen1
S70B
simoner
watermyforrest
JL
HyBriD
Dan5
AC
Turbo
audi
freedrop
pushslice
sob
TDO
crayon33
tonyj5
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 pm

TDO wrote:
freedrop wrote:
Comparing a half man against all the rest of lady players.....no fight. Yani will dominate next 5 years.
Bro,

Don't be so mean to describe her as half man. It's not that she want. She's born with that look. Some people have the looks but cannot perform. Michelle Wie is one example. All the hype about her being the next TW in LPGA and so far, how many tournaments has she won?

I'm not trying to be mean. I am just describing how I think she appears to be. If you look at her from behind, without knowing who she is, you will not know that she is a woman. She walks like a man, pumps her fist like a man, you have never seen her wearing skirts, always shorts and pants....she is more musculine in behaviour vs other LPGA golfers.

The real difference is the way she swings her club like a man. There is not many other LPGA golfers who have that kind of powerful swings.

And that's why she is going to dominate for many years. I believe she will break many LPGA records in her career, if she does not retire early. Look at her Rolex ranking - the second rank NYC is closer to 100th rank than to Yani, a huge gap between 1st and 2nd rank.

Until another half woman comes along, Yani will be the one to watch.

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3