Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?

Go down 
+18
jaketang
CoastGuy
raywen1
S70B
simoner
watermyforrest
JL
HyBriD
Dan5
AC
Turbo
audi
freedrop
pushslice
sob
TDO
crayon33
tonyj5
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Coast guy! For guys it's ok cos after all they have more muscle mass but after all if u are looking at the longest hitting in the world on the tour (both men n ladies) non of them are skinny.

I met a Japanese girl on the Asian tour not long ago. Very good player makes every cut and very popular in Japan. She told me she needs to gain 5kg to hit further. This is the sacrifices a lot of girls make on the tour. So they really do deserve respect. Unlike me, I am big to start with so they all jealous. LOL
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Na Yeon Choi is slender but her drive is quite long and about the same distance as Angela Standford when they played in HSBC Open in Sg.

Not only weight, if you are tall, you can drive very long ... e.g. Sandra Gal and Michelle Wie.
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:09 pm

So much for their drives, what I admire most is how they arrive.
They swing is so very smooth and their shots are accurate.
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Yes of course u need some height. I am just saying that some girls that can get the distance they want due to their lack of physical requirements they would go to the extreme of gaining weight. I am not saying ALL of them. Even NYC is not that slender. They are all muscle packed.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 am

Christina Kim!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:31 am

JL wrote:
Yes of course u need some height. I am just saying that some girls that can get the distance they want due to their lack of physical requirements they would go to the extreme of gaining weight. I am not saying ALL of them. Even NYC is not that slender. They are all muscle packed.

I don't think NYC is muscle-packed. She is indeed slender to slim built. In fact none of the LPGA golfers are muscle-packed. I would classify Paula Creamer, Natalie Guilbis, Sandra Gal, Vicky Hurst, Pak Si Ri, Alexis Thompson and Michelle Wie as athletically-built.

BTW, I saw some unneccesary & unsightly excesses at the waist of Yanni Tseng. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 am

Ha ha Yani lives a good life Smile but she work very hard on her strength n conditioning. All of the girls on the tour do. Ok not muscle packed but alot of muscles. U can expect a girl have a bulging triceps right? Lol
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Suzann Pettersen is so ripped and toned.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm

i like yani's game.....and the way she hold herself... wonderful!!!!

but so sad that she's not as popular as she shld be.. Mad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 pm

NYC is not as slim build as she was last season.

Definitely put on some muscles.....look more athletic now.

As for Yanni, it could be that her trainer got her to put on bulk first then shape the mass to muscles. That's one way of bulkling up (putting on muscles).

Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 pm

asahi wrote:
NYC is not as slim build as she was last season.

Definitely put on some muscles.....look more athletic now.

Yeah, she looks like she's got a bigger butt now. Twisted Evil
Not like J Lo but definitely not appealing. Wink

Was wondering what happen to her, shouldn't they be building their top instead of their bottoms if they are going for distance? Razz
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Eh no. Cos for golf bottom is more important.. If u realize alot of girls on tour have pretty strong quads! Or thighs however u call em! That's how they generate the power! Smile
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:17 pm

quads and glutes!

I like Vicky Hurst's glutes What a Face
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:18 pm

JL wrote:
Eh no. Cos for golf bottom is more important.. If u realize alot of girls on tour have pretty strong quads! Or thighs however u call em! That's how they generate the power! Smile

But sob is referring to her butts and not the Quads or Glutes. lol!
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 pm

I love Suzanne!!
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

I think u have a problem with me turbo?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:30 pm

JL wrote:
I think u have a problem with me turbo?

I dun have a problem with you but I think you may have a problem in reading Sob's comment. No offence. Read Sob's post again ... He is really talking about her butts. Laughing

sob wrote:
Yeah, she looks like she's got a bigger butt now. Twisted Evil
Not like J Lo but definitely not appealing.

Was wondering what happen to her, shouldn't they be building their top instead of their bottoms if they are going for distance?
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Well I would like to see you working on your quads and glutes without strengthening your butt.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:55 pm

actually i found out that a stable bottom is more important for hitting further rather than a built top....

JL... correct me if I am wrong...
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

U r not wrong MC. Cos girls generate alot of power (guys do too) from the bottom first. Cos that's the stronger muscle as compared to arms.
Back to top Go down
AC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
AC

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Haiz, now another heart wrenching reason why i suck at the game.... out of ideal "physical (top or bottom) shape" in the 1st place liaoz, lose-lose situation
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:28 pm

damm i got a big fat axx...but cant seems to generate any power...

i guess big butt = more power is wrong....
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 pm

sob wrote:
Christina Kim!
This one the best weight transfer with her upper body
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Just to clarify myself, yes I was referring to NYC's butt.
If you see her pictures couple years back, she well proportioned top and bottom.
But now I see that she got a bigger bottom, I don't know is that quads or glutes cuz she's always in pants not like Miyazato-chan(god bless her) always in nice short skirts or shorts.
So I can only conclude that she has a big butt unless we can get some pics of her without the pants.

No pun intended! What a Face

Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

JL wrote:
U r not wrong MC. Cos girls generate alot of power (guys do too) from the bottom first. Cos that's the stronger muscle as compared to arms.

Agree that girls generate a lot of power from bottom first, seen lotsa beer bottle being popped and ballloon blowing!!
But guys ?Haven't seen that wih guys! bounce

Sorry if I OBed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?   Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Challenge Yani Tseng?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next