Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons

Go down 
+95
shimizu.toruk
snagy23
ping golfer
swordwind
essentiale
Gofnut
kwannick
bogeyman72
diveheck
DiVoTion
ahhoe
bryanachong
willie24
imrog
golfzilla
guangzhao
jhan18
albhedrin
okb
kyleyann
whistler
paul@golf
odyssey23
jinglejangle
acidic88
WILL33
kevinhwc
Bear
Tokkokking
adenn20
davechew8381
doink24
botak
Begbie
Sayhun
maslie
BabyCroc
Yarra
ralliartlancer
sob
timang84
bigbanana14
enwee
aquaman
jtek
duffader
nrafee
haragolfer
pippin
crayon33
samT
Ssquirrel
blong
jurongtiger
Cyrano
4dtoto
jeffman88
benedictteo83
angeldogleslie
limkh927
nicasio
frosTEE
asahi
mengteck71
den
Najibapark
Paulgadene
ahnah
TigaWood
Duval_S
beehome
S70B
i
DRGjr72
eiji
jaketang
zhenxua
Derek
Gray
BigblackGoof
audi
pocketace
drawbias
skybobo
slinger
blee67
nientsu
Technospaz
shorthitter
golf_snowman
Turbo
DGman
Christo72
pushslice
grooveballer
99 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Word from the 'wise' man here, 30% equipment 70% player. Hope the 30% make up for the 70% shortfall lol...ok let's not disturb this thread. This is equipment review not chit chat corner.
Sorry mods...I got too carried away since being poisoned.
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:55 pm

enwee wrote:
willie24 wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
willie24 wrote:
Bro, very much appreciated. After yesterday's 2nd sesson with DGman demo 7i, I am already deeply poisoned. Now you offer me whole dose of poison ... I afraid I cant hold my desire anymore. ..lol
Already my mind is set, to get my set. Just I need to work out how to proceed from here.
GRians are really kind people, I am happy to be here.

Awesome, glad you are happy here... Smile

Call us out for some games sometime
Sure.. When I can play without delaying others game. Currently sure I wasting everyone's time searching for my balls and etc. I look forward to the day.
After this set, you'll no longer need to search for balls, it's always on fairway or green. lol!

Enwee, heard last time you hit your 6i so well cannot find ball on the green... At nsrcc hole 3
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:17 pm

guangzhao wrote:
enwee wrote:
willie24 wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
willie24 wrote:
Bro, very much appreciated. After yesterday's 2nd sesson with DGman demo 7i, I am already deeply poisoned. Now you offer me whole dose of poison ... I afraid I cant hold my desire anymore. ..lol
Already my mind is set, to get my set. Just I need to work out how to proceed from here.

Sure.. When I can play without delaying others game. Currently sure I wasting everyone's time searching for my balls and etc. I look forward to the day.
After this set, you'll no longer need to search for balls, it's always on fairway or green. lol!

Enwee, heard last time you hit your 6i so well cannot find ball on the green... At nsrcc hole 3
That's 7i on hole 3.... lol!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:18 pm

enwee wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
enwee wrote:
willie24 wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
willie24 wrote:

Now you know why i scared to play with you... What a Face
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:19 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
enwee wrote:
willie24 wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
willie24 wrote:

Now you know why i scared to play with you... What a Face
Pls bro bernard...it's inspired by you and also unlike u, that one no prize ....... Sad
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

mine no prize too.... Sad
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

blee wrote:
No prize? how come? no inusrance payout?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:33 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:

have but that one not prized... I prefer one with 4 wheels.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:35 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:

have but that one not prized... I prefer one with 4 wheels.. ROFL
4 wheels......aiyo....last month I was in a charity, someone hit a hio prize.....audi a5, but he cannot claim, because the game was washed out.
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:39 pm

Quote :
last month I was in a charity, someone hit a hio prize.....audi a5, but he cannot claim, because the game was washed out.

Really? I thought no need to complete the round? After, it only applies to the hole that was played. Wonder if this is the usual "rule" or is it up to the organisers?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:40 pm

Gofnut wrote:
Quote :
last month I was in a charity, someone hit a hio prize.....audi a5, but he cannot claim, because the game was washed out.

Really? I thought no need to complete the round? After, it only applies to the hole that was played. Wonder if this is the usual "rule" or is it up to the organisers?
I ask a marshall on this, he told me insurance tnc one of them is must complete 18 holes.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:48 pm

enwee wrote:
Gofnut wrote:
Quote :

I ask a marshall on this, he told me insurance tnc one of them is must complete 18 holes.

It is true. I think the same applies for insurance too. Last year in my industry, one guy got a hole in one but then hor, the game was washout too.. He got nothing but a mention at the dinner.
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Wah, tough luck man. Strange that there is such a term cause compeltion or non-cmpletion of the round does not in any way affect the outcome of the HIO.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Guess this is also part of the insurance conditionss.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Mai OT Liao......get back to topic hor
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Boss ah......7 more days to fishy wedges arrival?

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 pm

should be thereabouts...will call the factory tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am

Eric I really like your idea of producing iron heads with a flatter lie angle. It's going to benefit the better golfer a lot.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 am

its not flatter than anything out there but its a one piece forged and can be bent 6 degree either way.

after years of fitting, its not difficult to realised that clubs meant for the american market is not the best fit for the asian market. the other thing that most people do not realised is clubs meant for the japanese market are sometimes too light and soft.

hence developing our own plus getting the best available shaft is one of the best way to ensure player's optimisation. you might noticed that BFG irons despite its built numbers out there has very little redundancies in the 2nd hand market.

have a great golfing week ahead.

DGman
Back to top Go down
swordwind
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 am

Hi DGman.. indeed u are right about the almost non-existence of 2nd hand bfg irons around.. haha.. i'm quite impressed. any updates on the opening of ur bkk branch? wondering if it will be cheaper to get a set of irons over there.. i will be going over in the last week of this month. how many days will it take to get a set of irons ready anyway? thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:24 pm

swordwind wrote:
Hi DGman.. indeed u are right about the almost non-existence of 2nd hand bfg irons around.. haha.. i'm quite impressed. any updates on the opening of ur bkk branch? wondering if it will be cheaper to get a set of irons over there.. i will be going over in the last week of this month. how many days will it take to get a set of irons ready anyway? thanks in advance! Smile

shop will not be ready until July. there are lots of steel structure that needs time to get done. Thailand will receive its stock 2 to 3 weeks after its opening. hope it helps.....also i don't think it will be cheaper to get them in Thailand given the strong Baht which is cause by loads of infrastructure development for the next 8 to 10 years.

DGman
Back to top Go down
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:01 am

I like to express my special thanks to DGman and BFG team, I slept very well last night with my BFG sticks in my bag... Haha. After a good night sleep, now how to explain to my wife when the bill comes... Lol
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 am

swordwind wrote:

You wan to obtain a 2nd hand BFG iron ?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 am

willie24 wrote:
I like to express my special thanks to DGman and BFG team, I slept very well last night with my BFG sticks in my bag... Haha. After a good night sleep, now how to explain to my wife when the bill comes... Lol

superliked ++++

Back to top Go down
willie24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
willie24

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am

I hesitate when i walk in the den, i hesitate again before make payment, when i see the serial number 240 is available, JUST DO IT!
By any chance you kept the serial no for me? Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons   Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews: BFG CB003 Forged Irons
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next