Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver?

Go down 
+5
kian
Technospaz
andrew-golf
shamusan
Zerocool2311
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver?   Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 am

Bro Den, try to put your ball near your left toe and give it a go..... you should be able to launch it. For me, I feel I could launch it better if my arms are slightly behind the clubface.
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver?   Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

duffader wrote:
Bro Den, try to put your ball near your left toe and give it a go..... you should be able to launch it. For me, I feel I could launch it better if my arms are slightly behind the clubface.

Thanks for your advice, Bro!

I will try it out.

I am currently using the RSS swing which means that I have to tee the ball lower for my driver. What I experimented with when testing the S3 head was placing the ball more left (per your suggestion) and then between that position and the middle of the stance. The later ball position seem to produce a slightly higher ball flight but still not high enough.

Come to think about it, my hands were placed ahead of the head, that should be one of the reasons why the ball flight was so low. I will place it behind the ball today. Thanks for the reminder!!!

I still have one issue though, the chances of me pulling my shots seem higher when I place the ball in line with my left toe. I suspect that my hands are faster than my hips and the casting are the two culprits for this result. That is why I get a more manageable ball flight and direction when I place the ball closer to the middle of my stance.

Any thoughts bros?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver?   Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 pm

I think you just need to find the tempo to hit it. For me, tempo is always the main problem. So just work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver?   Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callaway raze hawk or cobra s3 driver?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2