Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miura forged vs endo forged

Go down 
+20
Begbie
Khorkar
samT
Joshua
Vinny
wilkang
asahi
golf_snowman
mizzy
TLHENG
Lee36328
miuraforged
mox
kevlye
eiji
Itsuki
pushslice
Duval_S
Derek
pocketace
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Vinny wrote:
This "Miura Bashing" thread is getting over expounded ~ can Bro RangerEye take some heat off by shedding some light on KZGs, KZG owners, anyone??

HELP

One can also see this as a 'Miura Marketing' thread, because it has allowed the readers to learn about Miura, the authenticity of their Japanese forgings, the official sources of distribution for Miura products, the President is Adam Barr, a factory visit can be arranged, and so on.

I am especially impressed that the President took the time to write back in response to an email from our fellow forummer, Derek. To me it shows how much they care about their customers. SUPER COOL.

Hey, sounds like free marketing to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:57 pm

I agree. I never saw this as a "bashing". There was just an accusation which needed clarifications. Along the process, we all learnt more about miura, about thailand factories, about torque golf etc. We even learnt the dynamics of some members here. Hey, thats a lot of learning and really nobody is bashing miura thusfar.
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 pm

samT wrote:
I agree. I never saw this as a "bashing". There was just an accusation which needed clarifications. Along the process, we all learnt more about miura, about thailand factories, about torque golf etc. We even learnt the dynamics of some members here. Hey, thats a lot of learning and really nobody is bashing miura thusfar.

Spoken like a true Marshall and a gentleman. Respect.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 pm

samT wrote:

bro, endo-forged so pathetic meh....

i am the only supporter.....

btw, me playing tennis with your LC bro twr am....

i cant do weeknites.......
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Mr Lee,

I am not a marshal. Just wanted to see more responsible discussions in this forum.

Slinger,

Who is talking about Endo? You have some inner-circle info that they are not forged meh? Hahaha. BTW, where you guys playing? Anyway, I hope you like running around the court.
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm

samT wrote:
Mr Lee,

I am not a marshal. Just wanted to see more responsible discussions in this forum.

samT,

I know you're not a marshal. Wink
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 pm

samT wrote:

BTW, where you guys playing? Anyway, I hope you like running around the court.

my place....

your LC bro say giving me strokes.... dun know how that works

i need the running though.... my wife says i am intruding into her side of the bed

Very Happy

u playing kranji 9 hole morning??
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Would be nice for once to see a thread remaining on topic. Wishful thinking I guess. Still, 6 pages - not too bad though.

Carry on chaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miura forged vs endo forged
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4