Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miura forged vs endo forged

Go down 
+20
Begbie
Khorkar
samT
Joshua
Vinny
wilkang
asahi
golf_snowman
mizzy
TLHENG
Lee36328
miuraforged
mox
kevlye
eiji
Itsuki
pushslice
Duval_S
Derek
pocketace
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 am

informative discussion, and really enjoyed it. i think we owed it to Eiji for the clarification we got on where the Miura's iron are forged. I personaly like differing opinion, as it will lead you to an answer of a fact that seems to be taken for granted. this in turn will enforce the and strenghten the very fact statement in question.

So thanks to Eiji-san, we are all clearer now that the Miura blades are all forged in Himeji, japan.

cheers,

Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 am

golf_snowman wrote:
i guess with all the clarification made by Miura, we are now very clear and aware that these clubs are made in Japan, only in Japan.

Maybe we can really arrange a trip there to visit their factory.....who wanna go, raise your hand please .....haha !!!

As much I am glad my clubs are made in Japan ... I personally would have preferred a "Factory Visit" to Thailand ....
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am

Derek wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
i guess with all the clarification made by Miura, we are now very clear and aware that these clubs are made in Japan, only in Japan.

Maybe we can really arrange a trip there to visit their factory.....who wanna go, raise your hand please .....haha !!!

As much I am glad my clubs are made in Japan ... I personally would have preferred a "Factory Visit" to Thailand ....

Hallelujah Bro,

Good that you put the matter to rest.......

Peace
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 am

sorry been busy, dun have much time to read through all the replies, but seems like the issue has been put to rest.

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mox
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mox

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 am

Derek, thanks for obtaining the clarification.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:47 am

Derek wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:

bro...i also wish to visit thailand...but thailand dun have miura leh...miura already confirm and chop liao...unless u have some other 'factory' to visit...haha !!
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 am

Now that the air is cleared, i do have another question about the distribution.

Is Torgue golf the local authorised distributor and fitter?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:09 am

according to torque golf website, it stated they are the authorised distributor and fitter....

quite dangerous to stated that in the website it it's not true...right ?

i'm just guessing...keke
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 am

Dangerous unlikely...Misinformed definitely.

I think it'll be good for Torgue Golf to list their distribution networks locally if any.
For the information of GR'ians.
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:42 am

SNOWMAN WROTE;
according to torque golf website, it stated they are the authorised distributor and fitter....

You did not do your homework bro. It is listed in the miura website under international dealers.
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 am

Of course i did my homework, i just want Miuragolf to state it here for the benefits of fellow forummers.

Reason being that there has been postings of another source of Miura clubs.
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 am

If the other source is not listed in the miura website, then it is simply not true.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 am

So that Thailand factory/source does replicas on certain miura models ah?

Back to top Go down
mox
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mox

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 am

There is in fact at least one other place (that i am aware of) in singapore that sells miura clubs - Golf & Leisure at FESC, but i was informed that they don't do fitting.

Whether they are authorised or not-authorised or official or parallel or whatever, I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:28 am

Derek wrote:
Hi all,

I wrote to Adam Barr, president of Miura Inc, last night. And I reproduce his answer below verbatim.

-----------------------------------------------
Dear Derek:

Congratulations on your 501s. We're glad you're part of the Miura family.

Every Miura forged club head -- every single one, including your 501s --is made in our forge and factory in Himeji, Japan, a little more than an hour northwest of Osaka. The name of the suburb the factory is in is Amaji. It's about a 20-minute train ride on the JR Bantan Line from Himeji Station. As a matter of fact, the train line runs right by the forge. The factory is a couple kilometers beyond the station.

To see what we do there, check out the video I will send you in the next e-mail.

Contact me any time with questions or comments. Thanks again for trusting your game to Miura.

Adam Barr
President
Miura Golf

-----------------------------------------

As far as I am concerned, the reply of the President of a registered company in writing specifically answering my question lays to rest the issue of location of manufacture.

Derek,

A tremendously useful act of initiative and sharing, thank you indeed.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:29 am

Joshua wrote:
So that Thailand factory/source does replicas on certain miura models ah?

The Miura 'factory visit' is a dead horse, I'm afraid, so perhaps one should stop beating it.

But can always find other official reasons to visit Thailand, never fear.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 am

TLHENG wrote:
SNOWMAN WROTE;

You did not do your homework bro. It is listed in the miura website under international dealers.

haha...

ops !!!..kena caught for not doing homework....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 am

wilkang wrote:
Now that the air is cleared, i do have another question about the distribution.

Is Torgue golf the local authorised distributor and fitter?

wilkang wrote:
Of course i did my homework, i just want Miuragolf to state it here for the benefits of fellow forummers.

wilkang wrote:
Dangerous unlikely...Misinformed definitely.

I think it'll be good for Torgue Golf to list their distribution networks locally if any.
For the information of GR'ians.

Sir, I applaud your initiative in doing your homework for the benefit of fellow forummers. An excellent example of a course marshal carrying out his duties. Just to add a tiny tiny bit to your homework, indulge us for the benefit of fellow forummers and click on the link below.

http://www.miuragolf.com/dealermap_international.asp#3

Voila!

What is the first country listed? Singapore. The company listed? Torque Golf. The person? Stanley.

I guess your concern must have been borne out of the current prevalence of FAKE GOODS in the market. This is indeed a concern; I have read some reports on the size and sophistication of these counterfeiters.

So, when I see some equipment being put on sale with tremendously too-good-to-be-true prices, I personally always stay away. No point tempting fate.

To avoid being an unknowing victim of these counterfeiters, I ONLY BUY FROM AUTHORISED DEALERS. Sometimes, a parallel importer, or some other less mainstream sources somehow can offer the same product cheaper. For my peace of mind, I stay away from them.
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Wow, took me awhile to absorb the information posted since yesterday. I was looking forward that the matter not be brushed off too lightly. I was glad that some has stayed focus on the issue, despite a few distractions here and there. Very Happy

Really learnt a lot from you guys. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
miuraforged
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Torque Golf is the authorized distributor for most countries in Asia, Singapore included. Sports & Leisure is an authorized dealer of Torque Golf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miuragolf.com
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 pm

This "Miura Bashing" thread is getting over expounded ~ can Bro RangerEye take some heat off by shedding some light on KZGs, KZG owners, anyone??

HELP

Last edited by Vinny on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mox
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mox

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:40 pm

miuraforged wrote:
Torque Golf is the authorized distributor for most countries in Asia, Singapore included. Sports & Leisure is an authorized dealer of Torque Golf.

ohhh makes sense now. thanks for clarifying!
Back to top Go down
miuraforged
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 pm

We should add that there is only two sources of Miura irons. Torque Golf and Sports & Leisure. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miuragolf.com
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Lee36328

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:43 pm

miuraforged wrote:
We should add that there is only two sources of Miura irons. Torque Golf and Sports & Leisure. Thank you.

That certainly helps to shed the light. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

miuraforged wrote:

Thank you very much for the info and clarification.
Much Appreciated.

Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 50017 Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 50017
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miura forged vs endo forged   Miura forged vs endo forged - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miura forged vs endo forged
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next