Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cant drive but can ...P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Cant drive but can ...P Empty
PostSubject: Cant drive but can ...P   Cant drive but can ...P I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Sigh.....donno wat to say...like that also want to go into record...so for those going to Penang Botanic garden...watch out hor....

Quote :

Retiree can pee over 4 metres

What started out as a joke among close friends ended up with a retiree in Penang trying to get himself into the record book - for urinating as far as 4.57 metres.

The 53-year-old, who only wished to be known as Ang, said he was hiking at the Penang Botanic Gardens with a group of friends about three weeks ago when he had to stop to answer nature's call.

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Cant drive but can ...P   Cant drive but can ...P I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

At that age, he shouldn't be forcing anything. Like all pipes, even this can rupture if it's under too much stress.
Back to top Go down
smallhorse
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Cant drive but can ...P   Cant drive but can ...P I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Sigh.....donno wat to say...like that also want to go into record...so for those going to Penang Botanic garden...watch out hor....

Quote :

Retiree can pee over 4 metres

What started out as a joke among close friends ended up with a retiree in Penang trying to get himself into the record book - for urinating as far as 4.57 metres.

The 53-year-old, who only wished to be known as Ang, said he was hiking at the Penang Botanic Gardens with a group of friends about three weeks ago when he had to stop to answer nature's call.

Wah. Actually, this is a skill.
He can stand outside the toilet and pee to avoid the 20 cents entrance charged. Superman Superman
Back to top Go down
b.b.carabanesis
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
b.b.carabanesis

PostSubject: Re: Cant drive but can ...P   Cant drive but can ...P I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 pm

smallhorse wrote:
He can stand outside the toilet and pee to avoid the 20 cents entrance charged. Superman Superman

He would then be charge for Indecent Exposure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant drive but can ...P   Cant drive but can ...P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant drive but can ...P
Page 1 of 1