Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mavicken
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! Empty
PostSubject: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi everyone!

Just want to take this opportunity to introduce SWING PERFECTION, the newest indoor golf centre in Singapore. We aim to help golfers of all levels improve their game with our various training tools, and introduce the sport to youths and the uninitiated!

We're nestled in the quaint social enclave of Killiney Road and we're only a stone's throw away from Somerset MRT station. We have 5 state of the art simulators with 2 private rooms, and almost 4000 sqft of space. Our simulators are photo-realistic and accurate, and friendly to both right- and left-handed players. We're suitable for kids, families, events and just chilling out with a wide selection of drinks. Take a look at www.swingperfection.com.sg to find out more.

We currently have a Christmas promotion that offers 50% off our bay rates (till end Dec), so there's no better time to try out our system! We also have a menu selection from Killiney eateries like SuanThai, Senki Japanese Restaurant and Angelo's.

Get your golfing buddies together quickly and stop by for some truly photo-realistic indoor golfing experience! Even if you don't golf, you know you'll still get good food and value for drinks. See you all soon!

Ken Lee

P.S.: Don't forget to look for us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Singapore-Singapore/Swing-Perfection/116925835000770)!
Back to top Go down
coe16arg
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
coe16arg

PostSubject: Re: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:04 am

I see that your rates are displayed as Normal and Student.

Does this mean that you charge by per pax/person per hour?
Back to top Go down
mavicken
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi coe16arg,

Thanks for your interest and going through our website! We do not charge by head but by the bay.

For example, if you come in a group of 4 during peak hours and book 1hr for 1 open bay, you only need to pay $56 for that hour. Meaning each of you only pays $14.

Hope that clarifies.

Don't forget that for the month of Dec, we have the 50% X'mas special, so do drop by for a game soon!

Ken
Back to top Go down
Redvodka
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Went there once, find it interesting especially the first bay with the swing analysis. Never realise that I have so many "problem" when play back in slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Is this still in operation?
Back to top Go down
Golfer Guy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!   Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swing Perfection - New indoor golf centre @ Killiney!
Page 1 of 1