Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre

Go down 
+2
DRGjr72
Karuna Tuli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna Tuli
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre Empty
PostSubject: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Greetings to all members of Golf Republic.

I am proud to introduce Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre. Our chain of centres will be opening island wide in the near future, with our flagship store currently located at 37 Duxton Road. Our focus is on setting up our own Golfing Academy, made available across Singapore, conducted by our in house coach, Mr. Yusri Ali, who is SPGA accredited and currently ranked 16 in Singapore. Our mission at Greens on Screens is to bring our products and services to the people. We will be expanding our business into the 'Heartland' areas of Singapore, to make Golf more accessible to customers who may not have the time or opportunity to travel into the city frequently. Our hope is that we can offer the Golfing public of Singapore a venue and service that is second to none, and cater to the ever growing popularity of the game.Greens on Screens use GolfTek USA's state-of-the-art technology, with 86 sensors to measure ball flight parameter and golf swing characteristics, making it the most advanced and accurate swing analyzer on the market.

We have established a partnership with The Adam Scott Foundation Asia, who strive to provide opportunity to children through educational platforms such as university grants, and a new autism grants programme. Mr. Adam Scott was at our opening on February 18th, where we presented him with a start up donation of $10,000, and a pledge to do all that we can to raise funds to support the foundation. On top of giving a percentage of our green fees and membership fees, and coaching the children associated with the foundation, we will also be hosting charity events.

We were featured in Golf Asia, Golf Punk and Golf Digest in the April issues and will have more press out coming soon.

Our first charity tournament for The Adam Scott Foundation has just ended, and we raised a great amount for the charity. We will continue to host more tournaments to support the foundation, and are always looking out for people to take part.

For more information, please visit http://www.greensonscreens.com
or contact me at karuna.tuli@yamseng.biz or 81017370.

Swing By to 37 Duxton Road
Back to top Go down
http://www.greensonscreens.com
Karuna Tuli
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre Dsc_0211
Back to top Go down
Karuna Tuli
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre Dsc_0212

Back to top Go down
Karuna Tuli
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre Img_0110
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks for the pictures. Place looks really nice. Might have to swing by there with the wife sometime and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Karuna Tuli
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Please do anytime, we're open monday-thursday 9am-10pm friday 9am-midnight and saturday from 5pm-midnight. Sunday we are closed to the public for lessons and bookings only, so let me know whenever you want to come by! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asidbyrne
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

Curious as to whether we bring our own clubs or use whats provided?
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:06 am

asidbyrne wrote:
Curious as to whether we bring our own clubs or use whats provided?

They usually have clubs there but you can bring your own too.
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:30 am

The question, i guess, is which clubs do they have?

Swingperfection has nike,
Maxswing has callaway,
Urbanfairways taylormade (not sure, since i havent been there)
Back to top Go down
unitedsmurfs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

This place uses Gosen clubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre   Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greens on Screens Indoor Golfing Centre
Page 1 of 1