Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft

Go down 
+3
TObe
pushslice
bogeyman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bogeyman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bogeyman

Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft Empty
PostSubject: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Dear Folks,

To cut the long story short, I broke my driver shaft today at Palm Villa when my golf bag dropped from the buggy as the staff did not tighten it to the buggy properly. Have already submitted an insurance claim thru them. Anyone have any idea what is the max that I can claim, was told by them is abt RM$350-RM$400(depends).

Well, anyway, as such, I now need to look for a replacement shaft and also provide a proper receipt in order to claim the value.

I actually changed my shaft like 1 month ago from (bought new fr BFG)Graman #5 to a (swapped used fr BFG)Graman #6 as I felt I preferred the much lighter weight of the #6. I did like the shaft as I got used to it, so now besides the obvious choice of going for another Graman #6, wouldl like to seek advice from the Gurus here if there is any "tok kong" shaft that I can consider too.

I think the broken shaft specs are: S 54g Mid 3.0 Slow to Mid up to 95 mph (if I'm not wrong, not really too sure, just whack only, technical idiot Shocked )

Any advice is very much appreciated HELP

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:26 pm

brudder...check out the Muscle Man Sale thread. Some good deals there. DGman will give you advice which one fits you. Quick quick!

Back to top Go down
TObe
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TObe

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Seems like the Fubuki 50SR from Muscleman thread may fit your needs? Just guessing...
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 pm

My bag also dropped from my buggy today at Starhill! How come so coincidence!
I damaged my driver and a few irons. Dang!
Well, look on the bright side, at least you can claim.. Smile
Back to top Go down
bogeyman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi Pushslice and TObe,

Ya, i saw the Muscle men thread...but I'm a complete idiot when it comes to all the different brand shafts and their capability....me only know how to see which shaft looks chio! ROFL
Back to top Go down
bogeyman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm

TFP, man...do I understand and sympathize your pain! I was lucky my irons were PROTECTED by the BFG iron covers! cheers
Back to top Go down
watchman88sg
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
watchman88sg

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm

TFP, no time to wait for the new TM release liao...... geek
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I will say go for the Kajiki 60. It's a very lively shaft that feel much softer and you will forget the extra 6g(?) of weight. Wink
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm

i agree with the shoemaker... the kajiki is a very good shaft and its definitely worth trying out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft   Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Advice and Suggestions for Driver Shaft
Page 1 of 1