Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji

Go down 
+63
golfjoy
pushslice
tpcml
mowen
apSG
alvin7379
mtbdude74
renode
ChrisD
KaBoom
KingAbarth
Tituman
babusk
Ssquirrel
X-Man
shamusan
Tian
mizzy
J.B.Low
Victor3112
duffader
rangereye
hoelwill
GoLagiSlow
nientsu
JonL_TK
klt8144
dmateo
jeanxavier
Genesis
4dtoto
TigaWood
oned10t
toto
shorthitter
slinger
alvinlee
ethee
boboking
mloy
bomby
daveaha
and68low
Kopi Towkay
Cyp_PGA
golfbeginner
poresia
Duval_S
DGman
blee67
Technospaz
PK
mUAr_cHEe
zhenxua
wilkang
S70B
missmoon
spoonsports
Aloyboy
eiji
TheFocalPoint
asahi
sunny
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 pm

There is one open slot Tee 10 Flight 6 1230pm
ApSG has pulled out last min. anyone keen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 pm

asahi wrote:
Yea man.......and do Kranji a favour and wipe the trails of blood off the grass.
Thank you very much.

okie..

btw, i heard you are giving mizzy 2 - 2 this Saturday. I play level with him. So this Friday, you give me 2 - 2? we play for chng tng? Beer
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Duval_S wrote:
to all Kranji expert: Need your advice.

Hole #10...fm the layout details, fm tee to water is 230m. But my last game, I tee off,....and shoudl be around the 180-190mark...meaning 40m to clear water......choon boh????.but fm my 2nd shot, its macam damm far leh....so I hit my hybrid which is tpically 150m carry....but ball cant find...so i tot water.

can help to clarify the 230m distance?

if in doubt, please look for the distance marker on the fairway, those sprinkler heads type marker that denotes the distance to the pin..... from your ball position u will be able to see the blue distance maker (left side fairway), take the ball distance minus the 200m will give u the carry distance over water

btw, u need to add 30-40m over this carry distance in case your ball slice away from the left side fairway in order for the ball to carry the water on your right.... cos the water cuts diagonally from the right
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:47 pm

zhenxua wrote:
from Jan onwards, every Sunday morning I will play with shifu to pick his brains, hopefully can learn a thing or 2, and I will offer him pig leg bee hoon after the games, hopefully he dun make me the pig can liao

good, then i got more kaki liao...

anyway, i seriously think u can challenge for the nsrcc intermediate champion 2011 by looking at the way your golf has progesses, keep it up....

btw, i told your er shifu he sure win the title if he can adjust his HC up a bit more, if he does, then u can challenge your er shifu for this title.....

dun worry abt your er shifu..... he chicken-shit type, just bet $20 cuthroat, he peng shan liao
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:25 pm

blee2007 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Yea man.......and do Kranji a favour and wipe the trails of blood off the grass.
Thank you very much.

okie..

btw, i heard you are giving mizzy 2 - 2 this Saturday. I play level with him. So this Friday, you give me 2 - 2? we play for chng tng? Beer

Nice try......moons ago after an OCC game, we slapped our palms and agreed we play level hor. lol!

Aiyah, Mizzy giving me a lift in mah, so must be nice to him lor.

Ssshhhhh, dun tell him hor
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Quote :
slinger wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Hole #10...fm the layout details, fm tee to water is 230m. But my last game, I tee off,....and shoudl be around the 180-190mark...meaning 40m to clear water......choon boh????.but fm my 2nd shot, its macam damm far leh....so I hit my hybrid which is tpically 150m carry....but ball cant find...so i tot water.

if in doubt, please look for the distance marker on the fairway, those sprinkler heads type marker that denotes the distance to the pin..... from your ball position u will be able to see the blue distance maker (left side fairway), take the ball distance minus the 200m will give u the carry distance over water

btw, u need to add 30-40m over this carry distance in case your ball slice away from the left side fairway in order for the ball to carry the water on your right.... cos the water cuts diagonally from the right

Shifu, thanks for the tips......but due to my brain shrinkage syndrome, I don understand le....... luckily i hv Duffy to advice me tomorrow.....

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
slinger wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Shifu, thanks for the tips......but due to my brain shrinkage syndrome, I don understand le....... luckily i hv Duffy to advice me tomorrow.....

come to think of it, dun know why i write all this.....

cos i think u will lay up before the water.....

just dun lay up INTO the water hor.... bounce
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Sob sob... Sad Sad I don't think this game will be as fun as last one without Birdman there as MC....sigh. Gonna missed him so... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Tituman wrote:
Sob sob... Sad Sad I don't think this game will be as fun as last one without Birdman there as MC....sigh. Gonna missed him so... Crying or Very sad

MC makes a great MC Smile
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 pm

agreed. last event have more golfers n cant forget our our match of the year, titu/Poresia vs Mloy/Kat.

just hope fine weather tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Tituman wrote:

Don't worry lah Tituman...
MC can give away thousands of ProV1 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Just wanna wish you guys nice sunny weather and a wonderful moonlit evening for the dinner.. Have fun and enjoy your game tomorrow.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:20 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Just wanna wish you guys nice sunny weather and a wonderful moonlit evening for the dinner.. Have fun and enjoy your game tomorrow.. Smile

Thanks bro... we'll play together some other time.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Technospaz (Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm) wrote:
Tituman wrote:

Oh, so MC has been elected the new MC. Ok I am waiting to applause then. The king is dead. LONG LIVE THE KING !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Tituman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 pm

poresia (Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 pm) wrote:
agreed. last event have more golfers n cant forget our our match of the year, titu/Poresia vs Mloy/Kat.

just hope fine weather tomorrow.

Hi Alfred, was hoping to play with you again but I could only make it in the last minute. Hope you have another great game. Champion this year??? Well not hard for you. Concentrate a bit more and maybe its yours this year. Have a good game.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm

still have one slot open due to last min pullout.. anyone keen to participate?
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm

blee2007 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 pm) wrote:
asahi wrote:
Thank you very much.

okie..

@blee, so we play level...10/10/10
@Zx , 1-1 same bet

@asahi u give 2-2 i oso want to have small bet hehe....
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 pm

bro klt8144, we play white tee leh, should play level, blue tee then I give you 1-1
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:30 pm

klt bro, wrong, boss......errrr, we leave our side bet for Sat game lah. Laughing

Btw, me not in the ZX league yet to give strokes.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 pm

It seems tomorrow chances of thunderstorm in the afternoon is a good possibility. Duval. can you do your thingy regarding this??? I personally will try and contact my good friend the Thunder God THOR. But chances quite slim as I heard he had left for Arsgard as his half brother LOKI is playing his tricks again.

[img]Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 Thorjr[/img]

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 pm

klt8144 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm) wrote:
blee2007 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 pm) wrote:
asahi wrote:
Thank you very much.

okie..

@blee, so we play level...10/10/10
@Zx , 1-1 same bet

@asahi u give 2-2 i oso want to have small bet hehe....

klt, we friendly friendly ok? winner also gives a bit to charity? Beer

Asahi, come on la.. 2 - 2 la? onz?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:07 pm

@ Bro Titu......done liao. The weather will hold till around 530ish......after that there will be slight drizzle before cats and dogs come out...

I think to all our flt members, should not be a problem.....we all play ave low 90s....ok liao...chope chope..we all finish by 530pm
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Duval_S (Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 pm) wrote:
Quote :
duffader wrote:
Maybe he can pull out from my flight and take on SBH at kranji.

Bro ZX, we are ok if you want to take your revenge on Friday.

hmmm .... idea. Then I can hedge my bet in that flight.......

SBH, how much you betting with ZX?

Up to him, I like excitement ....in order to concentrate on my game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Don't know what is all this "I give" "you give" about.

Anyway, you all have a good game tomorrow!
good putt
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:10 am

Quote :
golfjoy (Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:49 pm) wrote:
Don't know what is all this "I give" "you give" about.

Anyway, you all have a good game tomorrow!
good putt

ITS LOVE !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next