Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji

Go down 
+63
golfjoy
pushslice
tpcml
mowen
apSG
alvin7379
mtbdude74
renode
ChrisD
KaBoom
KingAbarth
Tituman
babusk
Ssquirrel
X-Man
shamusan
Tian
mizzy
J.B.Low
Victor3112
duffader
rangereye
hoelwill
GoLagiSlow
nientsu
JonL_TK
klt8144
dmateo
jeanxavier
Genesis
4dtoto
TigaWood
oned10t
toto
shorthitter
slinger
alvinlee
ethee
boboking
mloy
bomby
daveaha
and68low
Kopi Towkay
Cyp_PGA
golfbeginner
poresia
Duval_S
DGman
blee67
Technospaz
PK
mUAr_cHEe
zhenxua
wilkang
S70B
missmoon
spoonsports
Aloyboy
eiji
TheFocalPoint
asahi
sunny
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 am

DS, look at page 28 with comments from Sunny la.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 am

Read this about SA Open.......I too think the Charity event also has similar characteristics like SA Open. Eg...my flight, the competition was intense as to who should be the biggest donor.....damm excitingly funny

Thanks again guys !!!!

Quote :
ONE message came through loud and clear yesterday as Ernie Els finished an enthralling final day at the South African Open one stroke clear of his compatriot, friend and rival Retief Goosen -- you don't need a mega-million euro prize-fund to produce a top-class tournament.

The purse on offer at Durban Country Club was 'just' €1m. Yet because South Africa has such an exciting coterie of players in the upper reaches of the world rankings, the 100th staging of their national open was always going to attract a field capable of capturing the public's imagination.

The galleries which followed every step of the thrilling 34-hole duel between Els and Goosen yesterday were almost on a par with those which thronged Killarney's Killeen Course at last August's Irish Open.
Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:04 pm

It was a well organised event... really thk the organizing committee for this!! Next year if I am in town sure join u guys/gals again.

Most "terrifying" thing on the course is when we are approaching the last hole (9th) and on our 2nd shot... we heard this voice and laugher and was wondering where and who it was...

Apparently it came from the cafe.. and mine you.. the blinds was down as well.. and 9th hole is a super long par 5.. and we can actually hear her on our 2nd shot.. Dr Alvin and I was like Shocked
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:21 pm

bomby wrote:
It was a well organised event... really thk the organizing committee for this!! Next year if I am in town sure join u guys/gals again.

Most "terrifying" thing on the course is when we are approaching the last hole (9th) and on our 2nd shot... we heard this voice and laugher and was wondering where and who it was...

Apparently it came from the cafe.. and mine you.. the blinds was down as well.. and 9th hole is a super long par 5.. and we can actually hear her on our 2nd shot.. Dr Alvin and I was like Shocked

must be Mloy
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:42 am

Dear Participants of GR Dec Charity Game,

Please email to golfrepublic@hotmail.com if you wish to get a TDR from AA by dec 29 wednesdat end of this week (2nd Jan 2011).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from AA's Krish Phua:

Please let me know the details below if the donors would like to have the Tax-Deductible Receipts from AAS:

Individual Donor
- Full Name as in IC
- IC No
- Address

Corporate Donor
- Official Company Name
- Unique Entity Number*
- Address

* Note: From Jan 2009 onwards, ROC (Registration of Company) No and
ROS (Registration Of Society) No are no longer used
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji    Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji  - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic 17th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament at NSRCC Kranji
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18