Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)

Go down 
+24
alvin7379
mloy
DGman
ooniik
Tituman
watchman88sg
daveaha
tohkh
dmateo
WaterWoo
Duval_S
fabulous
PinkPanther
nientsu
blee67
slinger
ghoonk
JL_chong
mizzy
pushslice
wilkang
Yarra
pippin
Khorkar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Dave..Panji & Darren..can you guys join us from 5th-8th??
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm

wilkang wrote:

I quite interested leh. What's the quotation like for this trip?? How many games?
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Still working it out..the accomodation is a challenge..but we are hoping to keep it below 1K excluding spendings.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm

wilkang wrote:
Still working it out..the accomodation is a challenge..but we are hoping to keep it below 1K excluding spendings.
What kind of 'spending'? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 pm

wilkang wrote:

Okay will bring lots of maggi noodles.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Quote :
wilkang wrote:

hey bro, pls share with me the details if can. My last P3 paper is end Oct. So I can ask to go on parole..............again
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Bro, cant confirm now. Still making arrangements.

However, if i were to come, i'll stay at my home and pick you up at your hotel or meet at the course. Hope to join the weekend games, fly back eve of 7th.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

wilkang wrote:

November right ? If I can, only 5-7 only. 8th is a bit tough....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
tohkh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Yarra, I see some golf clubs which state on their website that can only play accompanied by a member, what does it mean for ppl who have no links, can still go and play? The prices for weekend is quite crazy, 1 juta to even 2 juta!
Back to top Go down
caution
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
caution

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am

Hi fellow golfers,

Just like to share my findings today. As I am currently in Jakarta on business trip and staying over the weekends my customer wanted to bring me to Puncak, however due to a very bad accident that happen last night, we have no choice to abandon our plan. Therefore we decided to go some other location to have a quick lunch and head back to Jakarta and by chance we saw this golf course call Rancamaya Golf and Country. http://www.rancamayaestate.com/gcc/index.php?act=golf. Its 450m above sea level therefore the weather is pretty cool and its surrounded by mountains which makes playing there both enjoyable and cooling. Unfortunately, didn't manage to get the actual rates of the golf game. Checking with one of the waiter, weekday rates is about Rp500K plus and weekend is rather steep, its about Rp1.8mil for a round of golf if you are a non member guest. This golf course is about 1 hour plus out from Jakarta. Thats all for the update. Hope those that want to come to Jakarta to play golf will find this infor useful.
Back to top Go down
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 am

planning to play Pantai Indah Kapuk (Damai Indah) in about 2 weeks time ... can anyone advise the golf course condition there? Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 pm

You guys not going to play in Surabaya Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
benjiaming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:51 pm

only Jkt and Bogor golf trip this time Smile

we find air flights to Jkt are far more frequent and convenient compare to Surabaya .... our flight will land Jkt in the morning and immediately we rush to Bogor for pm golf. On the last day, we plan to play at Pantai Indah Kapuk in the morning and rush to airport for evening flight ... very shiok Very Happy

any one has played at Kapuk recently? can advise if the course condition good? Many thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I just played Royale West North Course this Monday with Yarra and KK.

Really nice course: Very long (many 400m par 4s), excellent conditions tee to green, pretty wide fairways but very difficult rough so from the tee, it looks like you can just do Bubba Golf but once you see your ball in the rough, you regret...

Greens: you'll be hitting to many uphill greens, the green speed were consistent and it was pretty soft in the morning. the pin positions were devilish! Tough to chip if you miss the greens, because you'll be chipping uphill and onto steep slopes.

most surprising was the wind. Haven't played under heavier winds than on Monday, which is uncommon in Jakarta. I said to the bros that we were having our own warm up for "british" open.

and I understand why KK is so crazy about the clubhouse, the shower's really nice Laughing They have this duck porridge for breakfast which was superb as well. Thank you KK for the lunch!

caddy were OK, can read the greens pretty good. bring clubs for you, find balls etc. Yarra was almost one putting from anywhere inside 15 feet just following his caddy's line (almost, he likes a Monica Lewinski Laughing )

Mondays are great when green fees are cheap ($70-80). Definitely a course to play if you visit Jakarta. I felt like despite being tough, the course is receptive to decent scores, if you can just keep to the fairway and layup to hit the greens.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:11 pm

benjiaming wrote:
only Jkt and Bogor golf trip this time Smile

we find air flights to Jkt are far more frequent and convenient compare to Surabaya .... our flight will land Jkt in the morning and immediately we rush to Bogor for pm golf. On the last day, we plan to play at Pantai Indah Kapuk in the morning and rush to airport for evening flight ... very shiok Very Happy

any one has played at Kapuk recently? can advise if the course condition good? M.

It is the same as far as flight is concern. Although Surabaya do not have many frequent flights like Jkt but there always have a morning arrival and evening departure between Sby and Sin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Guys,

I will be in jkt as well 28-30th. Want to play no kaki . Anyone ?
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 pm

pushslice wrote:
I just played Royale West North Course this Monday with Yarra and KK.

Really nice course: Very long (many 400m par 4s), excellent conditions tee to green, pretty wide fairways but very difficult rough so from the tee, it looks like you can just do Bubba Golf but once you see your ball in the rough, you regret...

Greens: you'll be hitting to many uphill greens, the green speed were consistent and it was pretty soft in the morning. the pin positions were devilish! Tough to chip if you miss the greens, because you'll be chipping uphill and onto steep slopes.

most surprising was the wind. Haven't played under heavier winds than on Monday, which is uncommon in Jakarta. I said to the bros that we were having our own warm up for "british" open.

and I understand why KK is so crazy about the clubhouse, the shower's really nice Laughing They have this duck porridge for breakfast which was superb as well. Thank you KK for the lunch!

caddy were OK, can read the greens pretty good. bring clubs for you, find balls etc. Yarra was almost one putting from anywhere inside 15 feet just following his caddy's line (almost, he likes a Monica Lewinski Laughing )

Mondays are great when green fees are cheap ($70-80). Definitely a course to play if you visit Jakarta. I felt like despite being tough, the course is receptive to decent scores, if you can just keep to the fairway and layup to hit the greens.

Too bad that today's round was game to forget this morning. Slow play, KK was just made it to the airport.
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 am

dmateo wrote:
Guys,

I will be in jkt as well 28-30th. Want to play no kaki . Anyone ?

where do you want to play bro?
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 am

Anywhere ok. I am staying around taman surya area in the west. Wanna play bro ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)   Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf in Jakarta, Indonesia (Warning - Pix intensive)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4