Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.

Go down 
+14
watermyforrest
cristel
Birdman
nientsu
daveaha
eiji
blee67
Agumon
asahi
JonL_TK
TigaWood
ghoonk
golf_snowman
Duval_S
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Birdman wrote:
Eh, Duval not full of crap, it takes a creative mind to come up with those narratives of his. His posts are always interesting. I have the utmost respect for him.

More power to you and and your Tits,

Duval_S!!! cheers

If Titleist = Tits,

then what do you call a Titleist Club with Nippon steel shafts?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 pm

ghoonk wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Eh, Duval not full of crap, it takes a creative mind to come up with those narratives of his. His posts are always interesting. I have the utmost respect for him.

More power to you and and your Tits,

Duval_S!!! cheers

If Titleist = Tits,

then what do you call a Titleist Club with Nippon steel shafts?

perky......
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm

oh, ok

i thought it was tits with nips Razz
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Quote :
ghoonk wrote:
eiji wrote:
nientsu wrote:
eiji wrote:
if buying a titleist makes you play better, than those that buy Tour equipment should be playing like pros

But sometimes, you will like to believe it can help....

whatever makes you play better, golf is as much mental as physical, if playing Titleist makes Duval more confident...then i think its the right choice. But he is so full of crap then even if he plays with persimmon clubs he will come out with some logic that will just blow my mind.

he SB mah

alamak....so sorry. I tot having an alternative view though unconventional might be interesting and a form of exploration.....but never tot it will be termed as crap.

I will refrain fm sharing my unconventional tots go fwd.

Thanks....
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm

No lah Duval.......pls keep on sharing....

We need your genre of thinking to make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
oned10t

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Brudder DS always been a witty GRian here Smile
i like to read his post so very much like i enjoying playing golf with him
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Yea, that I agree.......his sense of humour is wicked.

Can build a 2nd career as a columnist.

Looking forward to playing with him soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 pm

asahi wrote:
Yea, that I agree.......his sense of humour is wicked.

Can build a 2nd career as a columnist.

Looking forward to playing with him soon. Very Happy

He can talk the ball to the hole.
That's how I got my HIO when he was my buggy mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

no one said crap was bad....we are surrounded with crap everyday, government crap, family crap, work crap...your kind of crap actually better than most other crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
ghoonk wrote:
eiji wrote:
nientsu wrote:
eiji wrote:
if buying a titleist makes you play better, than those that buy Tour equipment should be playing like pros

But sometimes, you will like to believe it can help....

whatever makes you play better, golf is as much mental as physical, if playing Titleist makes Duval more confident...then i think its the right choice. But he is so full of crap then even if he plays with persimmon clubs he will come out with some logic that will just blow my mind.

he SB mah

alamak....so sorry. I tot having an alternative view though unconventional might be interesting and a form of exploration.....but never tot it will be termed as crap.

Thanks....

eh, i never say you're full of crap hor. I just said you SB cos you can blow his mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:10 pm

eiji wrote:
no one said crap was bad....we are surrounded with crap everyday, government crap, family crap, work crap...your kind of crap actually better than most other crap.

and if you think that's bad, I'm launching iPhone 4 here in UAE, along with some radical new offer, and dealing with the BB suspension/ban, and requirements are still changing at the last minute! Razz
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Duval_S wrote:

Thanks....
Truth hurts, as always. My next set gonna be Nike!
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 am

I've been a keen follower of your posts bro duval. I don't think crap defines it. I dont think whoever said that abt u didnt mean it that way.

I will like to play a round of golf with u someday.

Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 am

DS: dont take it to heart... i am sure the GR bros didnt meant that your post is a crap. Please do share~~!!! Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 am

Begbie wrote:
I've been a keen follower of your posts bro duval. I don't think crap defines it. I dont think whoever said that abt u didnt mean it that way.

I will like to play a round of golf with u someday.

Duval, you have so many fans here....I am honoured to be your baggy mate man!
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:10 am

wow! I also want be caddy leh... (not good enough for the green, only can carry bag and drive buggy) Cool
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:25 pm

cristel wrote:
wow! I also want be caddy leh... (not good enough for the green, only can carry bag and drive buggy) Cool

Wow Duval, got lady caddy some more a la Fanny(my hero's ex caddy) you seebayho ah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.   I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will soon own a titlest club...and think I should be able to play better.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2