Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?

Go down 
+6
Lisy
Golfbuddy7
icorpion
mi5trooper
bigrockshow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? Empty
PostSubject: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Just curious if any bros here have met this dilemma.

Wifey's looking to go there and relax or shop.

Kakis and me playing 18holes of golf (+ relaxation).

Can wifey come along during the 18 holes of golf? without playing? as in sit in the buggy?

If additional fees are required, usually how much? Or are there better suggestions around this problem?

Wifey and golf = no no

Thanks for looking!!
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

hmm... next time find a buddy that have wife, then you and buddy golf playing, and both wife shopping playing. and then 4 of you meet for massage session at evening lor.
Back to top Go down
icorpion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Razz

Last edited by icorpion on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Non golfer not allowed on course as they don't have golf insurance. If the individual club allow, likely 100% green fee applies.
Back to top Go down
Golfbuddy7
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 pm

bigrockshow wrote:
Just curious if any bros here have met this dilemma.

Wifey's looking to go there and relax or shop.

Kakis and me playing 18holes of golf (+ relaxation).

Can wifey come along during the 18 holes of golf? without playing? as in sit in the buggy?

If additional fees are required, usually how much? Or are there better suggestions around this problem?

Wifey and golf = no no

Thanks for looking!!

Quite boring if wife don't play. The last time I went with my wife who don't play, she went for some message while we play in the resort. She joined us for dinner after the game.
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

thanks for the replies guys

looks like there is no other way. can't bear to leave her at the resort doing nothing. Not safe either. Better to leave her in SG

but if the green fees arent too ex, i don't mind paying for her to experience something new (she has not stepped on a golf course before since she doesnt play)
Back to top Go down
Lisy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Lisy

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

bigrockshow wrote:
thanks for the replies guys

looks like there is no other way. can't bear to leave her at the resort doing nothing. Not safe either. Better to leave her in SG

but if the green fees arent too ex, i don't mind paying for her to experience something new (she has not stepped on a golf course before since she doesnt play)

You can start to teach her basic golf..
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 pm

dun play dun bring her lah... What most of my buddies do is leave their wives here in Singapore with their credit cards when we go for stay & play trips... their wives always know how to make themselves happy....
Back to top Go down
jwing
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
jwing

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 am

Once at Bintan Lagoon, frenz wife joined as non golfer but was charge buggy fee ,20- 30 I think...
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:19 am

ok what 20-30 for the experience. i bet she had fun driving the buggy lol
Back to top Go down
whitedragon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

It a good 4 hours...in the heat... Go spa better lah
Back to top Go down
vRICKEDKEN
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
vRICKEDKEN

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

I just got back from Bintan langoon, my friends's father in law joined us in our game as a observer, i think my friend paid 40 +- for the buggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?   Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay and Play Package at Bintan or Batam - Wife don't play, how?
Page 1 of 1