Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aquaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
aquaman

Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Looking for Sembawang Golf Cub or keppel club members to arrange for weekday morning game, to help secure flights and play together with a few guys who will secure their booking via CIMB (before year end)
Anyone keen to play, whats app me at 96 98 78 00, Andy.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 am

bro Andy, U mean club members can secure flights? I thot CIMB is the one tt approves. 

Sorry I am not member of either, only CIMB n curious.Laughing Thks/henry
Back to top Go down
aquaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
aquaman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 am

Easier to get flights booked via club member and call in CIMB to inform them of secured flights info. Wanted to get earlier time slot with help from members, if possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:45 am

Oic. Thks Andy for e info.
Back to top Go down
jaez
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 am

I once did book a tee slot in OCC with just 2 balls, both CIMB card members, and they accepted. Maybe just need to book earlier, if there is empty slots, they may just take you in, anyway CIMB does pay the club for our game.
Back to top Go down
aquaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
aquaman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Jaez, thank you for your feedback, will try to book early, few more weeks to go, maybe can squeeze in 1-2 games. Smile
Back to top Go down
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 pm

If u dont mind a newbie golf without HCP, I will be happy to join u at keppel or sembawang.
Back to top Go down
odyssey23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
odyssey23

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:36 am

I can help you at sembawang but tee off at 8plus cos need to send kid to school. Let me know.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
aquaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
aquaman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:55 pm

Bro Odyssey23, 
Thank you for invite, will try to arrange for game on week of 9th Dec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis   Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sembawang or keppel Golf Club member to play on weekday with CIMB kakis
Page 1 of 1