Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb

Go down 
+5
gregchinann
jag3333
evo5555
d1g
Golf noob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Golf noob
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golf noob

Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Any early bird bro/sis here who plays or keen in jb early morning around first flight timing? Looking for kakis....Beer
Back to top Go down
d1g
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:36 am

Hi Golf noob, I'm interested but I don't have own transportation..
Back to top Go down
evo5555
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am

yo golf noob/d1g... im interested to play in jb too... been wanting to pick up the game again after these few years.. PM me ur number if you don't mind a social golfer as I shoot in the 100s... Smile
Back to top Go down
jag3333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 pm

can form a chat. anyone interested can text me the number. no transport maybe can join my car. 
dave 90499810
Back to top Go down
gregchinann
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gregchinann

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm in also. Greg 9one one 25276
Back to top Go down
snssns
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Include me pls. 94573078. Thanks
Back to top Go down
TMMAN
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TMMAN

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:00 pm

I'm interested to play in JB but I don't have transport. Please include me if I can hitch a ride and if you don't mind me as a lousy golfer. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jag3333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:58 pm

No problem . Text me we will include u in games. Cheers. Everyone good player has been lousy before. I am not good either.
Dave
Back to top Go down
jag3333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Golf noob n Evo , wads contact no? I will form a chat
Back to top Go down
edmuhamad
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:31 am

Hi.. im newbie.. do you still go jb to golf? If yes i love to join if you guys play on monday or tuesday. Im willing to share the transport fee. My contact 87220171 (eddy). So wattsapp me if you guys have JB games... Cheers
Back to top Go down
fruityboon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi guys. I am free on Monday mornings to play in JB or locally. Willing to share transport costs. Usually hit in the 90's. Please contact me on 9633 1744. (EJ).  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb    Looking for weekday early morning  kakis to play in jb  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for weekday early morning kakis to play in jb
Page 1 of 1