Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caddy.....'Two balls outside right'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Caddy.....'Two balls outside right' Empty
PostSubject: Caddy.....'Two balls outside right'   Caddy.....'Two balls outside right' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

One of the small things which I looked forward to everymonth is to try to obtain the monthly golf magazine ....you know..the free ones which one can pick up fm range ....There are times when its pretty tough, go there and no more.

I managed to get the Sept'10 copy and wish to share with all a nice read about Caddy..by a guy named Tim.

I think I played with this gentleman before at Warren...me and my 2 guy frens were waiting for our turn to tee off, and there came this guy, Big guy, and said if its ok to join, we say sure, but we are playig white today.....he said ' Sure lads...you guys go ahead......I am playing GOLD!!! '. I am like , I am actually quite a good golfer if not for my short game, long game, driver and putting...hahah...but really he's good

About the caddy article, this really re-calibrate my views and atitude towards caddying...not tat its bad..but definitely can be improved...in nutshell, he was given a good read and won a tourney which he auction off his prize and gave it to the caddy.......clap clap

Becos that was one of the best satisfying game he had.

check out the read...!!!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

Caddy.....'Two balls outside right' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy.....'Two balls outside right'   Caddy.....'Two balls outside right' I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Thought you furiously typing out the article for us. Man... I overestimated you...
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com

Caddy.....'Two balls outside right'
Page 1 of 1