Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business Times Corporate Golf League

Go down 
+30
weesern
missmoon
kian
4dtoto
nutty88
shamusan
golfamigo
S70B
Khorkar
zhenxua
mUAr_cHEe
X-Man
ralphlim
Agumon
Tituman
Birdman
jimmychoo
and68low
mloy
wilkang
PinkPanther
eiji
DGman
JonL_TK
duffader
watermyforrest
daveaha
Duval_S
asahi
slinger
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm

jimmychoo wrote:

Looking forward to play with him again - Who say he face black black? I think he is enjoying his game leh Surprised

cos he is playing with a Lexus mah..... not a Kia

Wink
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 am

wah. Master. you are always my Master.
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 am

well done team..

didnt realise Lexus produces aircon buses too

Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 am

He is Lexus Rx lah... Not a bus but a luxurious SUV.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 am

i was in the aircon lexus but the driver and conductor all speak hokkien and are very foul mouth...having said that, i really enjoyed myself out there today with the shoemaker.

Part of the reason was the side bet with the other team. it was a shaky start, after 4 holes we were down 3....then we crept back and we managed to close the deal by the 8th hole on the first 9. Second 9 was a breeze and we won by the 6th hole.

the foul mouth shoemaker almost had a hole-in-one in the par 3 13th. his tee shot was 95 cm and he made his birdie and that was the hole that started his rout.

it was really funny cos the whole time we were teasing each other every time we were hitting shots...SHOW TIME! it was almost like going to the driving range, outdoing one another.

very fun and enjoyable indeed and i look forward to playing more golf with the shoemaker.

DGman

PS who is leading ah?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 am

DGman wrote:
i was in the aircon lexus but the driver and conductor all speak hokkien and are very foul mouth...having said that, i really enjoyed myself out there today with the shoemaker.

Part of the reason was the side bet with the other team. it was a shaky start, after 4 holes we were down 3....then we crept back and we managed to close the deal by the 8th hole on the first 9. Second 9 was a breeze and we won by the 6th hole.

the foul mouth shoemaker almost had a hole-in-one in the par 3 13th. his tee shot was 95 cm and he made his birdie and that was the hole that started his rout.

it was really funny cos the whole time we were teasing each other every time we were hitting shots...SHOW TIME! it was almost like going to the driving range, outdoing one another.

very fun and enjoyable indeed and i look forward to playing more golf with the shoemaker.

DGman

PS who is leading ah?

No wonder i did not enjoy the game with the shoemaker in laguna, he was courteous and was speaking english all the time.

Anyway, the dinner last night was fantastic... looking forward to the final day dinner... yum yum.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am

duffader wrote:

No wonder i did not enjoy the game with the shoemaker in laguna, he was courteous and was speaking english all the time.

Anyway, the dinner last night was fantastic... looking forward to the final day dinner... yum yum.

cos he know u from middle east mah.... must be courteous

he scared all those hokkien words make u angry lor....

those words uttered by your terrorist brother "SILENCE, I KILL YOU" will haunt him forever....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 am

slinger wrote:
duffader wrote:

cos he know u from middle east mah.... must be courteous

he scared all those hokkien words make u angry lor....

those words uttered by your terrorist brother "SILENCE, I KILL YOU" will haunt him forever....

But i was conversing in my not so good hokkien all the time during the game but he always replied in English. hmmmm.. maybe he knows i know in big boss in his head office so he was trying to score some points.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 am

Shoemaker JC need to score points meh, one pair of his shoes is equivalent to one brand new set of Titleist AP2
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 am

eiji wrote:
Shoemaker JC need to score points meh, one pair of his shoes is equivalent to one brand new set of Titleist AP2

He trying to sell his products in Middle east for the price of 3 x AP2s.
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am

Walau ai.....kong simi? Simi AP2? I don't have this model of shoe leh.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Walau ai.....kong simi? Simi AP2? I don't have this model of shoe leh.... Shocked

You see.. now then talk in hokkien. Wa si kong, li eh oei, ai boi kana 3 hu AP2 eh keh ji...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 pm

他说,你的鞋子一双是一个值得三套铁杆
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:46 pm

英格兰是你的一半一桶水
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Kong ingalish huh? I nor, I nor pig
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
Kong ingalish huh? I nor, I nor pig
套 & 杆 u noe? albino
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
I thought Master has only one kind of face when playing golf. black black and long long.

somehow i miss this one.....no wonder you call me from Japan to offer to buy oxygen and cakes hor.

everyone can see that the stretching exercise is working and at one point i was beginning to look like the Joker in Batman.

WMF ban is temporary lifted for his numerous bun slutt contribution and MC your status is NSAB - No Stock and Ban indefinitely.

Dgman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

Woo hoo... Hmmm wait... Still have to appease shamusan... Darn.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:28 am

Appease or bride? Suspect
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 am

asahi wrote:
Appease or bride? Suspect

I don't understand what you are talking about...

Razz
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 am

i think he meant bribe?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:48 am

Oops typo. It's bribe ala Ghoonk. Hehe
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:42 pm

I still don't understand this bribe thingy...

Razz
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:49 pm

errrm... think of it this way bro, its like an immediate gratification equivalent to 5 years to buns... how's that for a comparison?

e.g. you piss DGman off, ergo you bring buns to appease his anger...

in this particular scenario, ghook wants to "borrow" a Zim indefinitely, and i "appreciate" tour issued items... hence the concept of our barter trade (bribe is such a coarse and vulgar word)
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Does buns refer to bread or something else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Times Corporate Golf League   Business Times Corporate Golf League - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business Times Corporate Golf League
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next