Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf

Go down 
+2
bomby
Duval_S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf Empty
PostSubject: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 am

As much as we try, as much as we hate, there will be times when one has to lay off golf for a certain duration..of coz, there is a plus side to that based on whether one believe in the 'good shot ' retention strategy.

But what about other ways to keep one golf ready...in army, we have reservist...in golf leh?

so here are mine:

1. Watching of golf channel for constant reminder of how swing is supposed to be swung is critical...like they say ' Seeing is believing'

2. During evening times, take a walk around the garden, stare at the grass patch and imagine the shots one needs to execute depending on the lie....that will help in one's course management

3. When crossing road, try to gauge how fast the car is coming to you...that will help in lagging during putting

4. lastly fm what I can think of, is to ensure that the equipment are in top condition for they are the ones which connect us to the dimple thingy

PS: just hope that it works out fine for 18th 'get to know good golfers session' @ Poresia

Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:35 am

Cannot... HDB no garden to walk.. Sad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 am

Bro Duval, how bout Tiger Woods golf on Wii?!
Can do actual swing.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 am

Duval_S wrote:

4. lastly fm what I can think of, is to ensure that the equipment are in top condition for they are the ones which connect us to the dimple thingy

so what's your strategy for retaining memory of the above...looking down south perhaps? sorry i asked as it was the odd one without an impetus event.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
X-Man

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 am

Whoa Duval... I think you're the best golf addict in GR...

Eat, Think, Sleep and Dream Golf... Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Quote :
DGman wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

so what's your strategy for retaining memory of the above...looking down south perhaps? sorry i asked as it was the odd one without an impetus event.

DGman

errr....ahhh.....somebody term me as a club whisperer........so.....SOP ...I am currently reading '8 habits of an effective short irons' to them...

But I do polish my super forgiving irons to ensure they can retain their bling bling...if I do get the chance to play in the nearest future...

@ 18th Sept...awaits......blink blink
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

@Duval: did you kiss them goodnight as well? It will ensure a closer bond since you will have to become one with your irons in order to have a good swing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf   How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to ensure Golf readiness during times away fm golf
Page 1 of 1