Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golfing In Bangkok

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohm600
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golfing In Bangkok Empty
PostSubject: Golfing In Bangkok   Golfing In Bangkok I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 am

Hi! We are new in golf (just graduated 3 months ago) and totally love the sports! We are heading to Bangkok for a holiday come National Day and the thought of trying a golf course in Bangkok crossed our mind yesterday!

Any idea if we can play there (beginners and no handicap) and which are more suitable for us? Do they rent clubs or we have to bring our own clubs? We just want to play maybe one morning so bringing the clubs there may not be too wise...

Back to top Go down
Moonfruit
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Moonfruit

Golfing In Bangkok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golfing In Bangkok   Golfing In Bangkok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:29 am

Sure you will be allowed on the course in Bangkok. Half of players on the course in Thailand don't have any handicap!

There are rental clubs available at most courses, but i would recommend bringing your own. Rental clubs bite in Thailand pretty much!

A great course for beginners is The Vintage Club about 20km outside Bangkok towards Chonburi. Great wide open fairways inviting your driver, forgiving rough and just enough water to keep things interesting.

I'm in Bangkok half the time and would invite you to join as i try to play 2 or 3 times a week, but alas i am back in Singapore this coming National Day weekend.
Back to top Go down

Golfing In Bangkok
Page 1 of 1