Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??

Go down 
+4
april_rain
cristel
vyvy
Jacqcampbell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqcampbell
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? Empty
PostSubject: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi
are there any ladies out there who would like to have game at Marina Bay Golf Course - 9 or 18 holes? I'm more or less a beginner and would like to have some games for practice...
Weekdays will be great!
Back to top Go down
vyvy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
vyvy

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Hihi

I dun mind playing. Wht about playing in occ??
Can use the mgk golf pass. Are u a mgk member?
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:40 pm

I got a question....

Flights have timing too?
Back to top Go down
april_rain
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
april_rain

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

hi, jacq, is your offer still on? i'm a beginner too..
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 pm

i suggest to play at johore courses on weekdays for beginners. not so crowded, no marshals to chase u n all of u can enjoy more.

i can bring any beginners to play if btw 23-31 Aug.

my seniors brought me to play when i started golf so its my turn to pass this on.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Derek, I think Ms Campbell gave up already la. When she started this thread, some batangs came in and TCSS hehe. Guess she left disappointed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm

poresia wrote:
i suggest to play at johore courses on weekdays for beginners. not so crowded, no marshals to chase u n all of u can enjoy more.

i can bring any beginners to play if btw 23-31 Aug.

my seniors brought me to play when i started golf so its my turn to pass this on.

Mee too! I am extremely grateful to those ppl who took the time and had the patience with me while I was still new to the game. =)...

... jia you!... No pressure de. (or try not to stress yourself out)---ALL of us had to start from somewhere right.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 pm

To the gentlemen of Golf Republic, this thread has been cleaned up for the sake of the lady golfers.

We are here to encourage their participation in the game, let's not try to do the opposite with excessive off topic comments and show due respect to both Miss Campbell's thread and to her, in seeking like minded ladies for a game at MBGC.

You would have others show respect for any thread that you start, please extend the same courtesy to our lady friends in Golf Republic.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??   ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ladies golfer for a game at Marina Bay Golf Course??
Page 1 of 1