Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park

Go down 
+13
sob
mUAr_cHEe
Technospaz
TLHENG
Slicer51
watermyforrest
pushslice
Starbucks
enwee
acidic88
Roystonnn
Duval_S
freedrop
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park Empty
PostSubject: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 pm

I am always wondering why some people like to play at Marina Bay Golf Course, and then linger on in the car park after 18 holes. Now everything is clear :

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120606-350748.html
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

I really hope something is done to curb this......

THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO FIND 'RUBBER' ON THE FAIRWAY....LIKE DURING MY JC DAYS IN THE SOCCER FIELD.....

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

freedrop wrote:

I am always wondering why some people like to play at Marina Bay Golf Course, and then linger on in the car park after 18 holes. Now everything is clear :

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120606-350748.html

So tats where the 19th hole we have been wondering where it is...
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t14961-marina-bay-golf-course
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Is that why we hardly have SSN anymore?? scratch
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:25 pm

So rich still wanna do it in car park....haiz..
Back to top Go down
Starbucks
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Where to see those 3 gers photos?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am

Starbucks wrote:
Where to see those 3 gers photos?

2 of them aren't gers anymore
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 am

enwee wrote:

Obviously you have not experienced the thrill of getting caught.....Romping in an SUV is totally different from bed room routine. Try it next time - pick a broad daylight, go to the car park at Indoor Stadium, and park your car right in the middle of the empty car park, and score a hole-in-one. It's the FOGC dimension that gives you the thrill.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:46 am

freedrop wrote:
enwee wrote:

Obviously you have not experienced the thrill of getting caught.....Romping in an SUV is totally different from bed room routine. Try it next time - pick a broad daylight, go to the car park at Indoor Stadium, and park your car right in the middle of the empty car park, and score a hole-in-one. It's the FOGC dimension that gives you the thrill.

Do announce it in the forum 1 day before, so that we can all prepare the viseo cam and cameras... clown
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 am

watermyforrest wrote:
freedrop wrote:
enwee wrote:

Do announce it in the forum 1 day before, so that we can all prepare the viseo cam and cameras... clown

I will bring the lighting lol!
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 am

He was conducting a 1 to 1 practical lesson on how to perform CPR. Instead of using a dummy, he uses his small head to be more realistic!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:14 am

This entire scandal is unfolding in a blow-by-blow manner.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 am

Slicer51 wrote:

By taking off your cap? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am

TLHENG wrote:
He was conducting a 1 to 1 practical lesson on how to perform CPR. Instead of using a dummy, he uses his small head to be more realistic!

U got it wrong, he was checking her temperature orally, that did not work so had to find another orifice to probe to confirm her temp.

Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 am

In today's world, sales is all about building strong and lasting relationship with your prospects and customers. Guessed these ladies went a step further to make it even stronger and more lusting.

BTW, it was a carpark NEAR MBGC, so it wasn't in MBGC itself. hmm.... which carpark was it?
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

By taking off your cap? Very Happy

Of course, my head will act as a reflector for the lighting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 am

nutty88 wrote:

BTW, it was a carpark NEAR MBGC, so it wasn't in MBGC itself. hmm.... which carpark was it?

Does it made any different ? it all happened in side the car, right ? lol! White Flag
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 am

Slicer51 wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

Does it made any different ? it all happened in side the car, right ? lol! White Flag

aiya, i tried carparks, parks, pools, etc. but wanna know new places to go mah. have not tried MBGC yet. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 am

nutty88 wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

aiya, i tried carparks, parks, pools, etc. but wanna know new places to go mah. have not tried MBGC yet. What a Face

Oh, I c. I tried on the hill, in pool, in ocean, sofa (common) but do not like in the car ... not enough space to turn in my small car. I wish I have a bus when I can run around lol! Beer
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 am

I bring my son to MBGC every now and then to have dinner. I need to make a note to shield his eyes the next time we walk to and from the carpark.
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 pm

U got it wrong, he was checking her temperature orally, that did not work so had to find another orifice to probe to confirm her temp.

So far all the SCDF public education programs do not have temperature taking as a means of saving life. But CPR definately in their program. I saw in many SCDF public demo.

May be as SCDF chief , he went a step further, when he conducts personal lessons!
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TLHENG

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Nimrod engineering supply emergency response products. So the GM of Nimrod was conducting a routine inspection on the rod of the SCDF chief. Just to make sure it is in a nimble
condition when the need arises. Standard SCDF regulation to make sure all emergency response equipment are in tip-top condition.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

TLHENG wrote:
Nimrod engineering supply emergency response products. So the GM of Nimrod was conducting a routine inspection on the rod of the SCDF chief. Just to make sure it is in a nimble
condition when the need arises. Standard SCDF regulation to make sure all emergency response equipment are in tip-top condition.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Guys, car park near Marina Bay Golf Course lah ... not the Marina Bay Golf Course car park
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Derek wrote:
Guys, car park near Marina Bay Golf Course lah ... not the Marina Bay Golf Course car park

Ya la... because the car park in MBGC is reserved only for you? ROFL

Joking hor bro! Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park   Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina Bay Golf Course Car Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next