Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

England jokes in WC

Go down 
+6
jurongtiger
sandkie
Khorkar
laybeedlang
Technospaz
puteh83
10 posters
AuthorMessage
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

England jokes in WC Empty
PostSubject: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

What do you call an Englishman in the second round of the world cup? The referee.

I can't believe we only managed a draw against a rubbish team we should have beaten easily. I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian.

The England team went to visit a South African orphanage. "It was good to put a smile on the faces of people who have no hope and are constantly struggling," said Joseph Umboto, aged six.

Police have charged the man who entered the England dressing room with trespassing. Twenty-three others have been charged with impersonating a footballer.

Apparently that fan had no trouble slipping into the England dressing room – Robert Green was guarding the door

Three hours of football and Robert Green is still England's top scorer!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

This one is a riot!

The England team went to visit a South African orphanage. "It was good to put a smile on the faces of people who have no hope and are constantly struggling," said Joseph Umboto, aged six.
Back to top Go down
laybeedlang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
laybeedlang

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am

Thanks bro. Very good ones you got there.....
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am

all i can say is ouch!!!!
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 pm

These Robert Green jokes are getting out of hand... In fact they're crossing the line
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Muahhahha! I like those! Wld try it on my angmo colleague
Back to top Go down
joe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joe

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 pm

SMASHING!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

got anymore? i want to chi kek my english friends.
Back to top Go down
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm

good ones!
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Watever, it is...

Will be taking England for the next match.

I just got a feeling everything will fall into place and they will go thru the second round.
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 pm

• What's the difference between the England team and a tea bag? The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

• I'm shocked at Wayne Rooney's outburst after the Algeria game. Who knew he could even string a sentence together!

• Fabio Capello was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" To which the old lady replied, "No way. You got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it out!"

• What's the difference between Wayne Rooney and Shrek? Shrek can save the day.

• What's the difference between a faulty jet engine and Wayne Rooney? The jet engine eventually stops whining.

source -telegraph
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

England manager Fabio Capello spots a turd on the England training pitch with which he replies
"Who's sh*t on the pitch?"
Heskey replies
"I am Boss, but I'm good in the air"
----

For a minute England were in with a great chance.
Then the game started.

----

James: £2.6m a year,
A. Cole: £6.24m a year,
Terry: £7.8m a year,
Carragher: £4.16m a year,
Johson: £7.23m a year,
Lampard: £7.8m a year,
Gerrard: £7.28m a year,
Lennon: £3.38 a year,
Barry: £6.24m a year,
Heskey:£2.6m a year,
Rooney: £7.28m a year.

Total: £62.608m a year!

A nil nil with Algeria... Priceless.

----

Did you hear that the UK Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps with pictures of English football players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm

what does England and this have in common?
England jokes in WC UK-electric-mains-plug-3-prong-fuse-carrier-in-base-1-AJHD

- They are both absolutely useless in Africa
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

more more!

Keep them coming in!
Back to top Go down
laybeedlang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
laybeedlang

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Got jokes on French team or not?? Apparently it looks like they are playing their last match now
Back to top Go down
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 am

Yest: France meet South Africa in Bloemfontein. Wednesday: England meet Slovenia in Port Elizabeth. Thursday: England meet France in the departure lounge.

The French have a lot of tall players who all play in a similar style. It was like there were 11 big Cisses out there.

If the French get their packing done quickly, they might just run into Nicolas Anelka in duty-free.

There were tears on the streets of Paris as France's players prepared to fly home. One teenage prostitute said: "I can't stop crying with joy, it's been ages since we saw Franck Ribery."

France are going home early from the World Cup again. If only there was a French term for 'deja vu'.

The French are remaking a popular American sitcom. It's now called 'Nobody Loves Raymond'.

Back to top Go down
laybeedlang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
laybeedlang

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

puteh83 wrote:
Yest: France meet South Africa in Bloemfontein. Wednesday: England meet Slovenia in Port Elizabeth. Thursday: England meet France in the departure lounge.

The French have a lot of tall players who all play in a similar style. It was like there were 11 big Cisses out there.

If the French get their packing done quickly, they might just run into Nicolas Anelka in duty-free.

France are going home early from the World Cup again. If only there was a French term for 'deja vu'.

The French are remaking a popular American sitcom. It's now called 'Nobody Loves Raymond'.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England jokes in WC   England jokes in WC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England jokes in WC
Page 1 of 1