Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Get to palm Villa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tom201296
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

How to Get to palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: How to Get to palm Villa   How to Get to palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi Guys,

Can someone advise me how to get to IOI palm Villa via second link (e.g, exit from which road, etc)?

Its been a long time since i have gone there for golfing. Will be visiting there this coming friday morning.

A million thks to all.

Tom
Back to top Go down
laybeedlang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
laybeedlang

PostSubject: Re: How to Get to palm Villa   How to Get to palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:30 pm

travel straight up from 2nd link, pay toll 1 more time, look for the 1st turn that has a sign showing towards Senai airport, then after that look for the exit towards Saleng. when you travel through the town of Saleng keep left after you see Mc Donalds, you will go up towards a bridge, turn right at that traffic junction, hit straight and you will see Palm Villa. Hope this makes sense to you.
Back to top Go down
tom201296
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to Get to palm Villa   How to Get to palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm

laybeedlang wrote:
travel straight up from 2nd link, pay toll 1 more time, look for the 1st turn that has a sign showing towards Senai airport, then after that look for the exit towards Saleng. when you travel through the town of Saleng keep left after you see Mc Donalds, you will go up towards a bridge, turn right at that traffic junction, hit straight and you will see Palm Villa. Hope this makes sense to you.
bro, isn't exit at the sign showing senai airport and exit at the sign showing saleng?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to Get to palm Villa   How to Get to palm Villa I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

maybe this can help.......if you know where is PalmResort....then head towards PalmR......just before the main gate, take a right turn....then straight straight.....around 10min....you reach liao,...ie PalmV on the right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get to palm Villa   How to Get to palm Villa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Get to palm Villa
Page 1 of 1