Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hua Hin Golf - Thailand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

Hua Hin Golf - Thailand Empty
PostSubject: Hua Hin Golf - Thailand   Hua Hin Golf - Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

HI all

After 2 very enjoyable trips in Pulai Springs and Bintan Lagoon with my party of 8 frens, we have decided to bring the next golf/family stay to Thailand, and possibly Hua Hin.

Heard a lot about Hua Hin. I even read abt it in one of the Middle East Magazines here. Worth a trip there?

How wld one usually travel to Hua Hin? I understand that its about 200km from BKK by car.

There are many "world class" courses:

- Bayan
- Black Mountain
- Imperial Lake
- Kaeng Krachan
- Majestic Creek
- Palm Hill
- Royal Hua Hin
- Spring field

Which courses have you guys played and given the thumbs up?

How abt the rates and standards of the accomodation?

- Hilton
- Bayan Resort
- Hua Hin 3 star Golf Villa
Back to top Go down
scubawun
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Golf - Thailand   Hua Hin Golf - Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:48 am

hey, check out this thread for more info.

http://www.golfrepublic.org/overseas-games-f6/thailand-t5446-45.htm#103212
Back to top Go down
Suszzi MTKC
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suszzi MTKC

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Golf - Thailand   Hua Hin Golf - Thailand I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:09 am

Thumbs up for Banyan, Black Mountain as first choice followed by Spring Field, Imperial or Majestic Creek .... for 3 star hotel acc you may want to try Wanara Hotel which is about 3 years old ... is clean with a quality finish and the staff were very helpful. It is within 5 minutes walk from the beach with restaurants located nearby.

The food was good with a buffet style breakfast including omelette station and a wide selecion of fresh fruit, cereals, toast, bacon, egg, fried rice, etc. Our children were able to find something to eat each morning no problem.

The swimming pool is at the side of the hotel and while it is not big it was never busy when we were there. We did find it a bit cold at times, probably due to it mainly being in shade (particularly in the late afternoon).

My fav course in Hua Hin = Black Mountain ....
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hua Hin Golf - Thailand   Hua Hin Golf - Thailand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hua Hin Golf - Thailand
Page 1 of 1