Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sex problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

sex problem Empty
PostSubject: sex problem   sex problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:49 pm

A bloke goes to the doctor and says, "I got this sex problem, doc". "Well", says the quack, "Tell me about your average day". "Well, it all starts in the middle of the night. My wife always wakes me up about 3:00 am for nookie and then again about 5 o'clock so we can spend a couple of hours making love before I go to work".

"Oh I see", said the doc. "No, hang on", said the man,"...you see, when I get on the train to work I meet this girl every day and we get a compartment to ourselves and have sex all the way there".

"Oh....now I see", said the quack. "No you don't", said our hero. "When I get to work my secretary really fancies me and I have to give her one in the storeroom".

"Oh....now I see", said the quack. "No, no, no" he said. "When I go to lunch I meet this dinner lady I'm very fond of and we nip out the back for a quickie".

"Now I understand", said the patient doctor. "No, hang on", said the bloke. "When I get back to work in the afternoon my boss, a very demanding lady I might add, has to have me or she says she'll give me the sack".

Ahh....", said the doctor, "now I see..". "No, there's more", said our man, "when I get home my wife is so pleased to see me she gives me a blow job before dinner and then we have sex afterwards".

"What's your problem?" asked the doc. "Well...," said our hero, "it hurts when I masturbate."
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

sex problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex problem   sex problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm

CRAP! my doctor told me he would keep my problem secret! but he didn't!
damn.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

sex problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex problem   sex problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 pm

MT ! I don't know you !

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

sex problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex problem   sex problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm

nice avatar Leonard.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com

sex problem
Page 1 of 1