Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost golf rain coat - MBCC

Go down 
+10
nientsu
Suszzi MTKC
Technospaz
clarencekim
Tituman
Birdman
chemicalpro
daveaha
St. MIG
Ant
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Aiyah. I read so many negative things but I did have a very good experience at MBGC myself.

Took a shower and left my WALLET on the bench. After my shower, heard my HP ringing and thgt it was my wife chasing me liao.

It was the MBGC reception and they asked me to go there and collect my wallet. Its only then that I realised my wallet missing.

Went out to collect my wallet and the guy that returned still standing there. I offered to buy him a drink, he did not even want it!!!!

So you see, for every baddie, there is a good one. Just depends on the day.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Gray: heard my HP ringing and thgt it was my wife chasing me liao

A few Saturdays ago, I just paid for 1 hour's worth of practice tee time at MBGC when wify ordered me home immediately.

I must have spent all but 10 minutes on the green!

Grrrrrr...

Mad
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
robert33

PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 pm

chemicalpro wrote:
robert33 wrote:
chemicalpro wrote:
Used to be a game for the rich

But nows a day there are many poor players Laughing

Yo bro pls kindly mind your language...

Don't equate social status with behaviour...

And golf is used to be a gentlemens game rather than a game for the rich...

Thanks... Surprised

I did mind my language! But perhaps you misunderstood what I meant.

What I meant by poor I don't mean financially, I meant skill wise as in poor skills, hence the italics. Its this "joke quote" on an OCC golf calendar I saw before.

My apologies if however you read it made you think any less of me, but I'm sure GRians here can vouch when I say I'm just a harmless gentle giant Very Happy

But thanks for pointing that out anyways, gave me a chance to explain my "joke". Kinda a buzz-kill though Mad

Hi there bro...

No worries... There's no misunderstanding on my part as I firmly believe this forum is veri friendly and e seniors always taking care of us newbies...

Jus hope that you can clear up the post to prevent a direct interpretation of your posting...

Happy golfing bro... Cheers..
Back to top Go down
chemicalpro
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chemicalpro

PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Beer
Back to top Go down
Suszzi MTKC
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suszzi MTKC

PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 am

[quote="Birdman"]
Suszzi MTKC wrote:

Hard to recommend a wedge for you since I'm not sure if you used a graphite shafted sand wedge that came with your set, or you use regular steel shafted men's wedges. If I remember correctly, Pan West does carry Cleveland ladies wedges in the past, not sure if they still do now.

Based on regular wedges, Cleveland's CG15 is all the rage now, then there's the ever popular Vokeys, which I find is heavier and smaller faced, requiring a more precise hit. Callaway's got the space age looking X wedges, so too does TaylorMade with the xFT replaceable face wedge. Again, you have to try to see if they work for you, wedges are very personal. Good luck in your search.

ps. you can try the PanWest sale this weekend for cheap wedges from Callaway, they might still have the ones that rust (on purpose) going for $69 the last time they had the sale.

Thanks Birdman,

no time to go for the pan west sales and will take my time of find one since m using my frenz Callaway S wedge which is exactly the same model as mine since she has stop golfing for the time being and its kindly on loan at the moment for my final match play game over the weekend ... phew ! Will probably need to get a new wedge for myself though and will give the Cleveland rusty type a shot as i quite like the feel when i last tried it ... sunny
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 am

chemicalpro wrote:
robert33 wrote:
chemicalpro wrote:
Used to be a game for the rich

But nows a day there are many poor players Laughing

Yo bro pls kindly mind your language...

Don't equate social status with behaviour...

And golf is used to be a gentlemens game rather than a game for the rich...

Thanks... Surprised

I did mind my language! But perhaps you misunderstood what I meant.

What I meant by poor I don't mean financially, I meant skill wise as in poor skills, hence the italics. Its this "joke quote" on an OCC golf calendar I saw before.

My apologies if however you read it made you think any less of me, but I'm sure GRians here can vouch when I say I'm just a harmless gentle giant Very Happy

But thanks for pointing that out anyways, gave me a chance to explain my "joke". Kinda a buzz-kill though Mad

HI Gentle Giant, I feel that there is no need to apologise for your tongue in cheek statement. I, for one, definitely found nothing wrong at all. I know what you mean ABSOLUTELY. I don't know why he is the only person to ask you to 'mind your language'. You don't see anybody else tell you to mind your language right? Every body is here to see and read other people's experience and a comment here and there is ok. I find nothing offensive from your statement at all. Maybe some inferiority complex issue is at play here? I don't know but you don't have to feel bad about it at. lol!

War War War

Titu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost golf rain coat - MBCC   Lost golf rain coat - MBCC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost golf rain coat - MBCC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2