Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''

Go down 
+15
wilkang
duffader
eiji
golfbeginner
eden
TNRM
golf_snowman
mloy
Lizardman
WaLau
nientsu
4dtoto
mysticsea
missmoon
alvin7379
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am

actually if based solely on reports, Jack's GIR quite low..
he went for 11 greens but only 1 ON??

tiger is definitely a better player.....
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 am

eden wrote:

Hum... sounds like he is still trying to be on the fairway to me... heh.... apparently finding himself in the rough, OB, water... everything but the fairway...
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:03 am

alvin: but he's been spotted having secret training at OCC!!
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:03 am

一波未平,一波又起。。。[left]
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

alvin7379 wrote:
eden wrote:

Hum... sounds like he is still trying to be on the fairway to me... heh.... apparently finding himself in the rough, OB, water... everything but the fairway...

if tabloids are anything to go by...jack should learn to pick up his ball and move on (pun intended).
so persistent until the parents wanna lodge report?!
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 am

I just feel the gals are trying to follow Ris Low's foot steps...

if you regret what you have done in the past, thats her own problem... the whole world dun need to know because the world dunno her before the incident got exposed.

be it good or bad, it is publicity...
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm

look at these videos..

we shld give them a break, media indeed blew it out of proportion.

This part brings tears to my eye..
http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/44820.html

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WaLau

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 pm

it is just obvious that WC had made a wrong investment. After two year of investing and see no return. She is now trying to salvage some interest back.

But could she be like Ms Ris Low?

i dont think so, our society never accept 負心漢, either do we accept 狐 狸精?
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm

eden wrote:

HAHAHAH, that was the QOTD!
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm

ghoonk wrote:
eden wrote:

HAHAHAH, that was the QOTD!

He's using the iron/head cover when he shot lah... that's why never on the green one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Having just watched the press conference, am I just cynical or do you think it was well staged (tears included), considering that he's an actor and director.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 pm

TNRM wrote:
Having just watched the press conference, am I just cynical or do you think it was well staged (tears included), considering that he's an actor and director.

From his wife probably not staged.

Imagine if your spouse did the same thing to you....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 pm

daveaha: simple really. either do a Tammy Wynette or file for decree nisi with a view to decree absolute. I just feel that theatrics are uncalled for but that's just me being cynical.
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

WaLau wrote:
it is just obvious that WC had made a wrong investment. After two year of investing and see no return. She is now trying to salvage some interest back.

But could she be like Ms Ris Low?

i dont think so, our society never accept 負心漢, either do we accept 狐 狸精?

Now she is making herself look like a victim... Jack Neo is the scapegoat. People will just say she is too young to think and Jack Neo should take all the blame...

Ris Low's english is so vantastic that she became the ambassdor... is she a positive publicity... not to me
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 am

WC has been the willing party. She should have known better the final outcome but chose to get into a relationship with a married man with kids. At least it is good that this has become public. Some people just have no shame at all.
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am

TNRM wrote:
2. If I were the wife, I'd divorce him now as she'll be guaranteed half of his estate + house + full alimony + childcare. Based on that, he'd likely have to have Money No Enough XXII just to support her.

Why settle for half when she can have it all the entire life with him?
Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3