Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''

Go down 
+15
wilkang
duffader
eiji
golfbeginner
eden
TNRM
golf_snowman
mloy
Lizardman
WaLau
nientsu
4dtoto
mysticsea
missmoon
alvin7379
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' Empty
PostSubject: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

Wahaha... I am surprise that no one initiated this thread... so being a 38 myself, decide to do the honors....

So whatz the count now huh... 11 and counting???

Seems like a pretty big can of worms in this one... last saw he tried to hit on a 16yr old model... hiaks... good luck Jack... seems like you never understood the teachings of the army...

"You can do anything... just don't get caught!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

aiyooo but he pasted stamps all over his eyes..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 am

one man's meat is another man's poison...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 am

Huh ?? so many now ?? I mean the local tiger
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 am

I tot two only?
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:00 pm

haha... 2 is confirmed with photos, stepped up and spoke to the press etc etc... (and btw, the first one really really CMI... think my PRC mei mei caddies so much better!... opps... too much info!)... the rest is rumored by people in the media circle...

Latest is the story about how he tried to hook himself up with the then 16yr old french girl who acted in his movie 'I do, I do'...

White Flag
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 pm

When a model ask how she can be cast in the movie, his reply will be ;-

" Suck Suck here, poke poke there, easily done " Mitsubishi Starmex Advert

Hehehehe... hope the translation is correct..
Back to top Go down
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WaLau

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 pm

wonder did mok siow ling ever sleep with him Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 pm

4dtoto wrote:
When a model ask how she can be cast in the movie, his reply will be ;-

" Suck Suck here, poke poke there, easily done " Mitsubishi Starmex Advert

Hehehehe... hope the translation is correct..

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hahaha... good one 4dtoto... probably why Mitsubishi was so quick to cease their sponsoship with him! Indeed the lines were abit.. erm... misleading...

lol!
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Mo siow ling, if u purely just base on her popularity, I think Jack play until super sian. Joking lah, ikind of like her rags to richs real life story
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:28 pm

nientsu wrote:
I tot two only?

now the record is ELEVEN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Lizardman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:02 pm

WaLau wrote:
wonder did mok siow ling ever sleep with him Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' Icon_question Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' Icon_question Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' Icon_question

Don't make fun of Pat Mok ok.. last time got someone molest her at nightclub one ok... Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
haha... 2 is confirmed with photos, stepped up and spoke to the press etc etc... (and btw, the first one really really CMI... think my PRC mei mei caddies so much better!... opps... too much info!)... the rest is rumored by people in the media circle...

Latest is the story about how he tried to hook himself up with the then 16yr old french girl who acted in his movie 'I do, I do'...

White Flag

Alvin, what is CMI?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:

White Flag

Alvin, what is CMI?

CMI = Cant Make It...haha

snowman
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:

White Flag

Alvin, what is CMI?

CMI = Cant Make It...haha

snowman

You sure?? Knowing Alvin it could mean something else. lol!
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm

haha

CMI are the common term we use for "Cannot Make it"...but you could be right, if it's from alvin, it could be something very different...haha

Alvin, it's all yours now...hah

snowman
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 pm

mloy wrote:

Wei... dun tarnish my ermm... 'good' name hor! CMI I really meant 'Cannot make it'...

for a moment, I panicked! Thought I key in the wrong sequence... CIM... cos it will mean a totally totally different thing... -_-''''

Dun ask me what it means.... I don't know... silent
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:

Wei... dun tarnish my ermm... 'good' name hor! CMI I really meant 'Cannot make it'...

for a moment, I panicked! Thought I key in the wrong sequence... CIM... cos it will mean a totally totally different thing... -_-''''

Dun ask me what it means.... I don't know... silent

haha....

i guess the model would have say CIM..ops..that's too much liao...

btw anyone wanna know what is CIM, please ask Alvin...haha !!

snowman
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Can't help wading into this...

A few thoughts of mine:

1. Men are genetically predisposed to sow thair seed. Further, the older a man gets, the more his urge to sow. Kinda like old horse liking young grass. Those who don't are the rarity.

2. If I were the wife, I'd divorce him now as she'll be guaranteed half of his estate + house + full alimony + childcare. Based on that, he'd likely have to have Money No Enough XXII just to support her.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 pm

TNRM wrote:

A few thoughts of mine:

1. Men are genetically predisposed to sow thair seed. Further, the older a man gets, the more his urge to sow. Kinda like old horse liking young grass. Those who don't are the rarity.

2. If I were the wife, I'd divorce him now as she'll be guaranteed half of his estate + house + full alimony + childcare. Based on that, he'd likely have to have Money No Enough XXII just to support her.

Couldn't help but wonder.....

how old are you TNRM?
albino
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
TNRM wrote:

A few thoughts of mine:

how old are you TNRM?
albino

he sounds damn old right?!
he is like antique man....
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

eden wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
TNRM wrote:

A few thoughts of mine:

how old are you TNRM?
albino

he sounds damn old right?!
he is like antique man....

Now you make me wonder too.
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 pm

alvin: Suffice to say that by the time I was playing marbles, you were still genetically swimming.
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 pm

TNRM wrote:
alvin: Suffice to say that by the time I was playing marbles, you were still genetically swimming.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 pm

mloy: Perhaps if I post my preferred artistes, you may have an inkling..... Pink Floyd, Bay City Rollers, Abba, Queen, Who, ELO, Beatles.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next