Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''

Go down 
+15
wilkang
duffader
eiji
golfbeginner
eden
TNRM
golf_snowman
mloy
Lizardman
WaLau
nientsu
4dtoto
mysticsea
missmoon
alvin7379
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 pm

golfbeginner wrote:
TNRM wrote:
alvin: Suffice to say that by the time I was playing marbles, you were still genetically swimming.

lol!

he is telling u in simple term: he has done his fair share of sowing!
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

eden wrote:
golfbeginner wrote:
TNRM wrote:
alvin: Suffice to say that by the time I was playing marbles, you were still genetically swimming.

lol!

he is telling u in simple term: he has done his fair share of sowing!

Hehe... in that case, careful with the young grass then... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:47 pm

eden: I take the 5th amendment.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 pm

TNRM wrote:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[

ermmm...we are in Singapore my friend.
Maybe, you have diplomatic immunity?
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:52 pm

alvin: Put it this way... if you understand the following terms..... you're a true Singaporean Male....

samster, BBBJ, CIM, FR, AR, Bluewave, 80/2/2

Laughing
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 pm

TNRM wrote:
alvin: Put it this way... if you understand the following terms..... you're a true Singaporean Male....

Laughing

Now you putting me in a spot... should I admit that I understand and be a TRUE Singaporean male... or should I deny and save myself from being banned by the mods..... hum... *ponder Ponder*

lol!
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 pm

alvin: The truth will set you free.
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbeginner

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Code DaVinchi?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

TNRM wrote:

Laughing

haha..this is getting a bit too XXX liao...haha !!

snowman
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:13 pm

TNRM wrote:

as much as i am impressed by you quoting the 5th amendment, we are not part of that country with laws that sometimes can be so easily bent and twisted for the rich. in Singapore, you are guilty until proven innocent Twisted Evil lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

I thought singapore practises innocent until proven guilty.
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

snowman: U just walked right into the trap!!! Gotcha!!
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
eden

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

TNRM wrote:

uncle...it takes one to know one... Question
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm

eiji & Duffader: 2 things I never talk about with strangers.... politics and religion....

eden: I just laid the trap..... never said that I ate the bait.... Hehehe
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:31 am

FYI, Jack just had a press conference where he took a leaf from Tiger. Read from prepared statement and no questions. Hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 am

TNRM wrote:

haha !!...ouch !!...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am

TNRM wrote:
FYI, Jack just had a press conference where he took a leaf from Tiger. Read from prepared statement and no questions. Hmmm.....

I think he missed the point that he is way way DIFFERENT from Tiger... well... just look at the type of grade ger ger he goes for... hehe...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 am

Think all the radio stations DJ have been asked to keep mum about commenting on this issue leh.. no wonder non of the DJ are commentig on this.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am

Wonder whether he will go stay at IMH for therapy or not ?
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 am

alvin: I actually think that Jack is higher up the morality pole than Tiger. Think about it. For who Tiger is and how much he has.... is he so frugal as to resort to picking up waitresses and barmaids?

4dtoto: He might just have to have more cold showers like the rest of mankind.
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 am

alvin7379 wrote:
TNRM wrote:

I think he missed the point that he is way way DIFFERENT from Tiger... well... just look at the type of grade ger ger he goes for... hehe...

As long as it moves and has relevant assets..just shoot.. Laughing Laughing
That could be his philosophy in life. lol!
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 am

TNRM wrote:
alvin: I actually think that Jack is higher up the morality pole than Tiger. Think about it. For who Tiger is and how much he has.... is he so frugal as to resort to picking up waitresses and barmaids?

Well, the way I judge such things are by the looks of the girls lah... not occupation leh... Who give a damn about what the girl works as, so long she is pretty right? People is having mistresses here... not picking those 门当户对 as wife leh... heh....

Not that Tiger has got GOOD taste (with some of the photos I saw)... but at least... comparing to the... erm... MODEL.... well... you get the point... hehe...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

wilkang wrote:

As long as it moves and has relevant assets..just shoot.. Laughing Laughing
That could be his philosophy in life. lol!

Eh bro... you making alot of people here very worried leh... including guys... keke....

lol!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

Wonder at the end of the press conference, did he says, Happy Early April Fool Day...
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

Tiger prefer those with better "Skill-set"... ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''   Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-''' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singapore has our very own Tiger Woods!!... without the good golf though... -_-'''
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next