Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog Empty
PostSubject: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 pm

In an earlier discussion, regarding fake driver's head, I was drawn into the discussion unintentionally. Not bringing up the discussion, but just want to let everyone knows that a genuine R9 still could not knock my faithful Sumo Tour 460 out of my bag. Right up to this moment, I have no idea whether my Sumo Tour 460 is a fake or genuine stuff and I absolutely don't %$#%^t care. Like I said, I got the new R9 and went to MBGC on 3rd March and try it for the first time. After just hitting 4 - 5 balls, I put it back in its cover and next day, I put it out on the market place to sell. Not to say the R9 is lousy or what, it is just not me. It just does not work out for me. Now I am awaiting for my new Cobra ZL to arrive to try to displace my old faithful Sumo. Wait for my news. Whatever happens, if the ZL gives me a better performance than my SUmo, I will not divorce her (Sumo). It will become my spare driver. On bad days, I will crawl back to her and she will be out in the sunshine again for how ever long it takes and then she can rest again until I call upon her again. Sumo SQ I LUP U !!!!!!!! lol!

titu

Last edited by Tituman on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Where did you get that SUMO from? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Dear Tittyman

If the driver works well for you, ignore what other people say. Let your scores do the talking Smile
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi Yarra, just someone who advertised in Yahoo Auction Singapore last time. A one time sale from the guy.

titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Yup bro ghoonk. Thats what I have been doing. My Sumo speaks for herself by digging her heels in my bag so tight that genuine Cleveland HI Bore, Bang, XX10, KZG and recently R9 all could not get her out. Maybe some other names which I have bot and sold in between also. Cheers and happy golfing. Very Happy

titu
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Actually none f those drivers you named above are worthy to replace your SUMO. Try the newer Callaway: FT-iz, Diablo Edge, Diablo Edge Tour or TM's Burner... Wink

Again, fitting would play an integral part here...
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Ya forgot to mention that I have put in the Graman Limey 6 series R flex on it and I luv it.

titu
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Wah, this is a challenge... I offer my Cobra LD F Speed with YS6 for you to test... This one sure will kick out SUMO from its bag.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Can you guys please explain to me (like I am a 6-year old) what type of Graman is available and difference between those Gramans... I really am not familiar at all with this brand, in fact only one little shop that carries this shaft (that I know of) in my area. Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Try Cobra L4V X... That is one heck of a driver head!
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Yarra wrote:
Try Cobra L4V X... That is one heck of a driver head!

I loved my Sumo 5900, Sr shaft, 52gm bought it from Isetan sale $200.00 last Feb 09,
and kept my Maruman Metabio 460cc in the store room.

One fine day I will take the Maruman Metabio and whack that fella and see how it
performance...see if it can cross Orchid / Sakura Longkang blue tee at Poresia on
week day??

cheeers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog   Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake better or genuine better ???? My blog
Page 1 of 1