Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???

Go down 
+10
golf_nut
golf_snowman
pocketace
Ssquirrel
nientsu
alvin7379
weesern
daveaha
Tituman
hillgreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???   Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am

BTW, can ask do you guys tips the caddie after the game ?
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???   Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

Of course. All depends on where you play. Normally there is a standard fee but you still have to pay a minimum sum if you are not happy with his/her service. The amount depends on where you play and I am sure one of your flight mates can give you the minimum sum requires. Hope that helps.

titu
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???   Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 am

yuki wrote:
Read from a Golf Tips Magazine on choosing the right putter.. Just some reference...

Setup at address with a ball placed out on the toe of your putter. Make your normal stroke without adjusting to the position of the ball. If the ball comes off dead and doesn't go very far it means you're a straight-back, straight through putter. If the ball comes off hot and rolls far, then you're making an arcing stroke.

Setup at address again but place the ball off the heel of your putter and make your stroke. If the ball comes off dead then your've made an arcing stroke. If it rolls a good distance then you've made a straight-back, straight through stroke.

After complete the test use the result to find the right flatstick. If you're a straight-back, straight through putter, try a face-balanced model. If you're an arc putter, try a toe-weighted model.

But magazine din say if you have 2 diff results from the 2 test then how lei??? hehe... so just try out and see whether it do helps in choosing your putter...

i'm using a straight-back, straight through stroke and guess what...i try on blade putter, which is usually a toe-weighted putter, the ball rolls straight.i was scratching my head, and ask "why like that leh ?"...until now still cannot find an answer...keke

snowman[left]
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???   Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 pm

last game with Caddy, she line up my ball and i sink quite a few putts (only shortish range). Playing myself, i will miss quite a lot. Sometimes the break is not so much but cause watch too much golf on TV always adjust for more break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???   Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which heavenly PUTTER is Ai Miyazato using ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2