Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavenly Golf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Heavenly Golf Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Golf   Heavenly Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Moses, Jesus and God got together to play golf one day.

Moses pulled up to the tee and drove a long one. The ball landed in the fairway, but rolled directly toward a water trap. Quickly Moses raised his club, the water parted and it rolled to the other side, safe and sound.

Next, Jesus strolled up to the tee and hit a nice long one directly toward the same water trap. It landed right in the center of the pond and kind of hovered over the water. Jesus casually walked out on the pond and chipped the ball right up on to the green.

God came up and sort of randomly whacked the ball. It headed out over the fence and into oncoming traffic on a nearby street. It bounced off a truck and hit a nearby tree. From there, it bounced onto the roof of a shack close by and rolled down into the gutter, down the drainspout, out onto the fairway and straight toward the aforementioned pond. On the way to the pond, the ball hit a little stone and bounced out over the water and onto a lily pad, where it rested quietly. Suddenly, a very large bullfrog jumped up on a lily pad and snatched the ball into his mouth. Just then, an eagle swooped down and grabbed the frog and flew away. As they passed over the green, the frog squealed with fright and dropped the ball, which bounced right into the hole for a beautiful hole in one.

Moses turned to Jesus and said, "Your dad is such a show off!"
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

Heavenly Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Golf   Heavenly Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Ha ha ha!

Laughing

CK
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Heavenly Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Golf   Heavenly Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Ha ha ha... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Heavenly Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Golf   Heavenly Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Moral of the story......Never play golf with a person much much better than you....

Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavenly Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Golf   Heavenly Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavenly Golf
Page 1 of 1