Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is Tiger going to say?

Go down 
+13
Duval_S
Aloyboy
Khorkar
S70B
tronos
icejazz
asahi
Asmo
chuangyee
Ant
duffader
slinger
opus
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Elin and I are getting a divorce
What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_lcap13%What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I am coming back to golf
What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_lcap20%What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Rachel is the one
What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_lcap20%What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
I was a jerk
What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_lcap7%What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I know I've let you down. I seek your forgiveness
What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_lcap40%What is Tiger going to say? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

What is Tiger going to say? Empty
PostSubject: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm so excited to find out........I am waiting .....keep waiting for the time to come! cheers
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 pm

how about " Yes, its true, i got one for every major that i have won, lets hope i dun win number 15".....
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 pm

that would be brave of him....but i think he wont sat that la.......he must do damage control hahahha
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Sigh... another one of those people whom have forgot why we all got to know this magnificent golfer by the name of tiger woods. We didn't know him because he married Elin. We got to know him because he is a great golfer. So give please give the guy a break. He is still human after all. I believe the the sponsors are pressurising him to speak out and get back on tour.
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 pm

true, he is admired because he plays magnificent golf.........because he is unbelievable on the golf course, but he is also admired because of his image. I am sure he spent a lot of time n effort building this image.......too bad, it was 'accidentally' tarnished.....but people still want to hear from him, I suppose, to get 'closure'
Back to top Go down
Ant
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ant

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 pm

What ever he going to said will probabaly be just formulated to get his enterprise back on track again... anyway, golf been less exciting without him so good for him to get this over and back to competiitive golf.............
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I agree that golf has been boring w/o him
with all the drama, him coming back makes it like, 10 times more exciting than before. Nike Golf
Back to top Go down
chuangyee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 pm

He is going to say Gong Xi Fa Cai. Year of the Tiger. Come out and play already.
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 pm

chuangyee wrote:
He is going to say Gong Xi Fa Cai. Year of the Tiger. Come out and play already.

HUAT AH! affraid
Back to top Go down
Ant
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ant

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 pm

His private life is his private matter....just unfornately he is such a public figure. If he make a mistake & truly want to change.... "no one can cast the first stone".... No one is perfect.......... just hope he learn his lesson and that his family are more important than all the trophies and $$$ he win.......
Back to top Go down
Asmo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asmo

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:03 am

Tiger talking at Golf Central at 12mn... listening to him now...
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 am

omg i wanna cry
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 am

why his face like a bit crooked?
Back to top Go down
Asmo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asmo

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 am

how come you wan to cry leh??? LIke those white house talk leh... in Short, he is saying "Mind your own business"...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 am

Yea....and leave his family alone. He sounded pissed about the reporters. And no return to golf date
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 am

Asmo wrote:
how come you wan to cry leh??? LIke those white house talk leh... in Short, he is saying "Mind your own business"...

quite touching mah his speech
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 am

It's the year of the tiger. Believe in him
Back to top Go down
icejazz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
icejazz

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am

well draft speech by his advisors i reckon
Back to top Go down
icejazz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
icejazz

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 am

Then again.. i still support him Smile
Back to top Go down
Asmo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asmo

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 am

Ya, same here... i stopped watching golf Central as no tiger no show... Sad
Back to top Go down
icejazz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
icejazz

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 am

Asmo wrote:
Ya, same here... i stopped watching golf Central as no tiger no show... Sad

ya man... golf became boring without him ... no magic
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 am

almost all EPL stars have affairs, NBA/NFL/MLB players sleep with thousand of girls..and we still love them all.....TW is no different. About the only ppl complaining are other golfers and golf personalities......
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 am

Sounds so orchestrated...including that hug w the mum after the speech.

To me, it would have been better if he had ditched that piece of paper. Machiam reading from script.

Something to the tune of:

"I just wanna say I have let everyone down, in particular my family and wife blah blah blah...
I will be continuing my therapy. As much as I would love to come back and compete, my family takes precedence etc",

you know, same details mentioned but will sound so much more sincere if he spoke from his heart.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 am

Well, his facial expression is kinda sincere and emotional. What else can we ask for more. I am sure fans will be able to forgive and move on.

Last edited by Khorkar on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

everyone makes mistakes... but whether they repeat their mistake is another thing..

hope tiger doesnt repeat it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Tiger going to say?   What is Tiger going to say? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next